Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Since we're finally over with the 502 Bad Gateway (for now?), we can now publicly reveal the allpower time/magic timeslot/power flood. It occurs twice a day (same hours am and pm), lasts for 5 minutes and changes every 1st of the month. Anyone who finds when it happens is invited to leave a message saying so in this thread, so everyone (who checks this thread) can enjoy it.

This month's time is now! Just check the time of this message, it should be the right time for your timezone.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Yay!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Meh......still kinda defeats the purpose of it being random.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Still, you know when to get any power.
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Which defeats the purpose of it being random.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
I still have to do plenty of searching for powers even knowing the all power time
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

.....whatever.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Killjoy.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Actually I'm doing the opposite. It's no fun if you don't have to work for it.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

I'm lazy.

No work makes me sing with joy.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Okay.....

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Yeah, its easier and it has the same result as hard working.  A new power.

I still say it defeats the purpose, but whatever.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Why isn't it up, its the correct time.

Like Justin said....It's supposed to be random every day.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Well, either the timezone issue was fixed or Justin decided to randomize the power flood each day...

@Marvelous_Miscreant: Yeah, I guess it is now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Oh great , that is what i get for relying on it.
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
At least, we don't have 502 Bad Gateways anymore, we can go back to hunting superpowers the normal way!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Respect the Randomness

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

For the ones of us that the site doesn't seem to hate.