Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 16171819202122 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

If there is a trick, I MUST KNOW.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Sheer dumb luck? Checking the site every 5 minutes? Cracked the allpower time code?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Part luck, part cracking the code
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Yes, I must know how to crack the code. My powers are rather lacking.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Sure, I'll tell you what I learned, I've learned a lot, since I kind've knew it since I registered (I just didn't know I cracked it) sometimes, 75 percent of the time there is usually a 2 hour difference between allpower times everyday, but I can't tell for sure because sometimes there is an error and I can't tell.  The other 25 percent of the time it doesn't follow this pattern, and I manage to find the allpower time using my luck
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Allpower time!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Happening again. I finally got Direct Sunlight Absorption*.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Just started!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Just caught it, too!

Unfortunately, I already got the DayPower earlier, so I can't get anything now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
I managed to get 3 powers at the same time

WHOA!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Oooh, bad Sirmazing, bad!
I also figured how to get multiple powers at the same time, even managed to do it twice.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Hey, how come you guys get all the good glitches, and the only glitch I get is Over Quota and (formerly) Bad Gateway)?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
All you have to do is open up multiple pages where powers are active (preferably in allpowertimes) and hit the get this power button on it, then when it is loading you hit the get this power button again on the other page you had and you got multiple powers  although you can only get three powers with this method, I tried getting 8 today using it but it only gave me a random three I tried to get

 Brilliant! Utterly ingenious!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
I picked it up from Wonder_Drow though, she gains like 5 powers everyday

 Yer echeterai! You cheaters! I hope this doesn't catch on with ALL the other users! We'll almost ALWAYS have the Over Quota problem!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote

We'll almost ALWAYS have the Over Quota problem!
Hey! Unless they use this method while they power-hunt normally, that won't increase the chances of having an early Over Quota error. With this, they just have to find the all-power-time or wait until someone finds it. Then, they'll open several power pages and hit the get this power button as many as times as they can.

While, with regular power hunting, you have to hit the randomizer button until you find the button, but that involves visiting way more power pages. Even if you intend to find a second acquirable power to get it too, the odds are too low to find it in the hour. It may actually postpone the arrival of the Over Quota Error. Not that it's an excuse to cheat, I'm actually hoping Justin cleans this glitch in the future.
1 ... 16171819202122 ... 45