Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 19202122232425 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Allpower time started a few minutes ago!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Second one started one minute ago! Go, guys (and girls)!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator

*Rubs the crystal ball...*

There will be Allpower time at...

5:00 PM EDT = 9:00 PM GMT = 23:00 CEST
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
And...
5:51 PM EDT = 9:51 PM GMT = 23:51 CEST

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
This may be useful.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Or just reading the time of the posts and add 12 hours.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Third allpower time just started! Hurry!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Allpower time right now!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Next and last one in about 40 minutes for those who just missed this one.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Last one will end in a minute!!!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

So...when the AllPower Time activates, how long does it usually last?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
5 minutes.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Dang... *sigh*

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
What's bad about it lasting 5 minutes if you know what you want?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 I almost never catch it within that five minute window! Curse my terrible AllPower Time intuition!!!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
All this time, you never knew it lasts for five minutes?!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 For some reason, I thought it lasted 10.

Or maybe I knew and forgot...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It just ended.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Yeah. Figures.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
I saw the allpower time active but the site wouldn't let me login.
1 ... 19202122232425 ... 45