All Hands on Deck! (Any and All Dorks, Nerds and Geeks Need Apply!)

Re: All Hands on Deck! (Any and All Dorks, Nerds and Geeks Need Apply!)

ElRigo
We are on the Ocean's 11 part of development where we gather a team and plan the whole thing. I can code the whole thing. Actually I have been looking for an excuse to start making games and here you are. The thing is, I can't draw for shit. So I am gonna need someone to do sprites.

Re: All Hands on Deck! (Any and All Dorks, Nerds and Geeks Need Apply!)

I am just now learning to make game sprites. I will be of only minimal help.

Re: All Hands on Deck! (Any and All Dorks, Nerds and Geeks Need Apply!)

So, Brian brought up a very good point.

Along with the eventual YouTube channel that will hopefully come into being in the coming months, we really need to seek out other potential benefactors. Anybody got any suggestions for different websites and forums we could branch out to, in hopes of monetizing the main site for advertising rights?

I think I may take a crack at Wikia (reach out to the runners of Wikia, to potentially sponsor us--we give them advertising rights, and their pay allows the main site to stay up without the dreaded Over Quota), but otherwise, anybody have any ideas?

We need some other places like that, where the runners are easy to contact.