Zale's Art Thread!

Locked 993 messages Options

Zale's Art Thread!

I decided to make a thread for art!! so feel free to put any drawings you have, just make sure they involve the superpowers and also

"There are a few common sense rules. There's nothing more stifling to creativity than negative criticism, so be open to other people's ideas and stories, and constructively criticize if you must criticize at all.  Also, I ask that you please keep your posts PG-13.  And finally, don't post copywritten material or steal other people's material and claim it to be your own.  Not abiding to these rules will result in everyone (including myself) being very annoyed, and the offender being kicked off the forum. "

Those rules..

So art inclined people go crazy!!!!

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

So no one likes to draw? not anyone at all?

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Dark
Sorry I suck at drawing... and I think I'm not the only one. But a lot of "members" don't event come to the forum so be a little patient

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Vespert
I used Photoshop. What do you think?

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

@.@ NIIIIIIIICCCE. Great job

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

justinmahar
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Vespert
This post was updated on .
Thanks! I think that a picture feature could encourage more people to draw. Here are some more:

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Vespert
More pictures.

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

JoeD
Astral Shape Shifting...Astral Shape Shifting: by JoeD on Photoshop.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Apoz
GREAT ! You should make more !

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Cool! ( I can see all the amazing pictures now!) GREAT!!

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Vespert
A few more :

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

no_name
y cant i see the art?

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Anything from your computer's video card to a hundred other reason...

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

JoeD
Omnipotent Ganger
Omnipotent Ganger.

Godlike Craftsmanship.Godlike Craftsmanship
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

JoeD
Shadow Of Mara
Shadow Of Mara.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

Vespert
Awesome ! You truly have a talent. Can't wait to see what this power is about !

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

JoeD
Infinite Awakening.
Infinite Awakening.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.

Re: Zale's Art Thread!

JoeD
Blazing Energy Morphing
Blazing Energy Morphing.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.
1234 ... 50