Webcomic Awesomeness!

SMACKJEEVES

(Webcomic Compilation Website)

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Hooray! Ctrl-Alt-Del

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Philote
Administrator
Add in Explosm.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Hahast: Lands of Strife

Also, you may want to go easy on the embedding, Shadowulf. It slows down some people's computers.

Mine, at least.

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Catalyst

She is rather scary.

I like this webcomic. It manages to have a sympathetic antagonist, which is always refreshing.

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Sam And Fuzzy.

This is a very funny webcomic. Very low on seriousness. The artwork does get better as it goes along.

My avatar is actually a character from that webcomic. He's Edwin, A vampire.  Like all vampires, he tries to sound romantic but ends up sounding creepy and stalkerish.

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Erfworld

A webcomic about a world that works under board game rules. One of the main characters is a long time geek who gets summoned to this world because someone needed a general. Hilarity Ensued.

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Gunnerkirgg Court

A nice webcomic with both humor and seriousness. The art changes drastically over time.

The main character goes from the above to..

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!

Order of The Stick

Based on DnD, it's a great webcomic. Very funny and the source of many moments of awesomeness.

One more.

Re: Webcomic Awesomeness!