Weaknesses

Myself
Administrator
In this thread, we pick a user, then describe a way to strike their "Archillies Heel" using your powers (no mimicked ones). However, if there is a flaw in your plan, explain it.

For example (* means my power):
If I were to fight Wish, I'd:
1) Teleport him to an Antarctictic glacier to prevent the use of:
-Soil Nourishing: No soil to touch.
-Georegeneration: No nearby minerals.
-Office Assassin: No nearby objects to use.
-Urban Empathy: Too far from cities to receive a power up, even weakening him.
-Fire Empathy: So cold this will work against him.
-Carbon Manipulation: Less Carbon to manipulate, since we'd be standing on ice. Unfortunately, this does not stop it, just weaken it.
-Geokinesis: No nearby soil or rocks.
-Metal Manipulation: Can't impale me with a spike of metal if there is none around.
-Metal Mimicry: See above.
-Magnetism: See above.
-Shadow Manipulation: No shadows to turn against me, due to the reflection of light from the ice.
-Solar Projection: Less sunlight to absorb.
2) Turn off Heat Eater* to avoid hunger and boost Negated Superman.
3) Avoid negating unnecessary powers to prevent charging up Negated Superman.
4) Avoid pain, to avoid charging up Pain Charge.
5) If I can steal the Spear of Destiny, I win.

Problems with this tactic? Well, there are a few:
-Solar Fueled Spaceflight protects against cold.
-Teleportation Manipulation prevents me taking him somewhere he doesn't want to go,
-The Door allows him to enter a comfortable supply room which I cannot enter and he can relax in.
-He can easily teleport back.
-If killed, he comes back, most likely with a new Spear of Destiny. He will also most likely spend his years plotting revenge on me with Elaborate Planning (which I could counter with my own, but is still a serious threat).
-He has Crystal Kinesis and ice is a crystal. A glacier is made of ice, therefore I am doomed.
-He can use Tunneling to reach a layer of earth, which he can use to boost his strength, heal himself and completely and utterly destroy me.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

Re: Weaknesses

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
You and Vespert?
way too long, mainly because of Vesperts seemingly random gain of powers that gives him a huge bag of tricks and your carefully planned gaining of powers that makes you powerful.  Shadowulf1 could probably be taken on in anywhere from a day to a month, just my estimation though.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

Myself
I think I would have a chance against one of you, due to particular powers. I'd be able to topple Wish, with difficulty, despite his randomly collected powers working in any situation -freeze the area, his Icicle Control is lethal, heat the area, he gets stronger.

With the top 5, I may allow two on one fights and maybe some forms of mimicry.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Weaknesses

Oh, really? Bia's Benefit automatically makes me able to diminish the strength behind ANY of your powers if you don't have some other power defense, so I can prevent you from weakening me, HA!

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
My divine immunity and myth eater would make me immune to it as well as able to "eat" any of your mythpowers.  My anti power mimicry cancels your author power mimicry and I can use power control that has been trained by a con negated power of hard wok to maximize my powers and weaken yours. In addition I can use mangekyoyomi and ability examination to find out your powers and use manual adaptation to protect myself. Then I can fight you with my con negated ability countermeasures and perfect counter ability while being safe behind abjuration wards and a dimension shaped into full body armor.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

Or you could try your best to land a blow on me, and the second you get close enough, I throw my blood at you. Combined with Blood Puppet and ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, you're boned.

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
Wards against outside blood and a full body suit of armor shaped dimension that I control. It looks half an inch thick but can repel attacks or suck them into it's multi trillion lightyear expanses and destroy them. Ability countermeasures would then allow me to dry out your blood and manual adaptation could render me immune to your control while I fire empowered arrows out of my ability imbued bow with and endless quiver.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

Self Existence Manipulation= Invulnerable to your arrows, no matter how many you launch in my direction. Barrier Defiance means I surpass your stinkin' wards, leaving you open to having your mental processes disrupted by Astrakinesis, and then having your soul snatched out by Astral Eviction, and then having your soul banished to the hinterlands of the Astral Realm by Astral Trapping. I then draw up a contract that says you will never use your abilities against me again, using Ghostwriting, which means that you believe it's your handwriting.

I then use Manna Invocation and enjoy a free meal.

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
Wards are not barriers, mine repel. And you forgot the dimension around me which I control. As for the contract I have contract nullification and my trained reality bending powers, of which I have nine, render me totally immune to ghostwriting or your contracts. My manual adaptation has also already made me immune to that technique anyway because my mangekyoyomi and ability examination have detected all your strategies. Also my perfect counter ability lets me combat ghostwriting while my atomicity stops you from stealing my soul. My dimension absorbs all attacks you launch against me and can then erase. their reality. As for astrakinesis I have it too, and my newly aquired vibration sense allowed me to detect the psychic vibrations before you could even get to me. I then procede to use my reality bending abilities gained from exp gain because I have used reality bending and use cosmic string manipulation to combat your other attacks.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
I have analyzed all your powers and used memory manipulation to remember all of them, I can now counter every one with my manual adaptation, ability resistance adaptation, ability countermeasures, perfect counter ability and reactive adaptation all con negated. My clothes are also permanently ability imbued to prevent all negation, reversion or bypassing no matter the caliber. With my powers protected I can use my reality bending to make it so my clothing cant be removed by others.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

Well, then in that case I use Digital Mind, Precognitive Reflexes, False Cognition, Singularity, Atomicity, Immutability, Time Defiance, Unpredictability, Reality Anchoring, Power Negation, Ability Countermeasures, Negated Superman and Omninescience to be rendered entirely immune to any attack thrown at me.

Re: Weaknesses

jester_of_god
this entire thread kind of proves a point I've been trying to make for a long time......
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
Then I use all eight of my reality manipulation powers used when I am awake as well as the ones I mentioned beforehand and the ones you mentioned that I have to protect me. And you better have collected all of those or I can get you with anti power mimicry.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

neogenetica
Also, reality anchoring is useless against my power of hard work trained radius distortion.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Weaknesses

I have, so you can't harm me in any way shape form or fashion. I'll even throw in Quiescence so I can have a little peace and quiet while you try to devise some impossible way to contact me now in my invulnerable state.

Re: Weaknesses

jester_of_god
on a side note DARN YOU ERROR 502 DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to that I'm  only able to collect about one random power a month.....

you could always go the way of Myself and try to chuck the other into a pocket dimension where you have apparent "omnipotence."
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Weaknesses

Doesn't matter. I'm still otherwise protected. Omninescience makes up for wherever my other defenses fail. And you'd better not touch THAT defense, because of Ability Countermeasures.

Re: Weaknesses

No need. I'd rather be all-protected than supposedly all-powerful.