The ultimate power that has been accomplished

Locked 39 messages Options

The ultimate power that has been accomplished

Blackrravian
This post was updated on .
Tell me what you think
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Gentleman Vaultboy
The very best one? Hard to say, there are so many that pretty much every one has a counter.

Personally, though? This one: http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/4219/

Singularities are pretty much the most terrifying things that exist, the the ability to create them with your mind is horrifying to a degree I don't even like thinking about it.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

My suggestion is umbrakinesis the power over darkness my favorite move is dark blade and darktelportation

Or dark drain where you drain the power out of anything
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Omnipotence.

Boom. Godzilla Threshold achieved.

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

 Dang skippy.

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

So, why do you like Umbrakinesis?

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Myself
Administrator
My personal favorite is Omnipotent Power Mimicry*; it isn't overpowered, but it is versatile enough to allow you to do whatever you want.

By the way, welcome to the forums!
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: The ultimate power that has been accomplished

Philote
I've always liked Data Manipulation. Everything has data in one form or the other and it covers pretty much any other power you could want.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Cause it us the best ofence and defense and it has very few enemys photokines but it is the best overall in my opinion and Umbrakinesis is possible i have done it my self darktelport is pity scary the first time

The problem with that is you have to figure out which type of data you are using until then you are a sitting duck
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: The ultimate power that has been accomplished

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Jester I guess, either that or the all powerfull immortality thing that caused an uproar a while ago.

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Nope. Power of Imagination has it beat. Omnipotent Power Mimicry. The Ability Imbuing. Then Quantum Leap. Then Quantakinesis. No offense, but Umbrakinesis comes after that, unless highly developed...

And I should know. I'm the Penultimate. Reality bending ruler of Celadon and the adjoining territories.

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Myself
Administrator
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
And I should know. I'm the Penultimate. Reality bending ruler of Celadon and the adjoining territories.
Sure makes the New Beginning parties interesting when the average attendee is a universal-scale reality warper.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: The ultimate power that has been accomplished

Philote
True, but I'm assuming you would be able to learn how to control it at least at the same rate as other powers. Even if you couldn't use it to its full potential you could still do things like push/pull commands, plus/minus darkness, or adding Immobile data to Zombie data.

The problem with the power of creation is that it is not creation it you have to know the building structure of an object and make something from it i am not saying this power is not real but in real life this would take years to learn how to.turn a drop of water into something unless you master biokinesis and you Ben doing this your whole life and lets face is the human brain will not last more than 190 years so power of creation is possible but in 150years you can only change  i an  drop of water i am not putting it down but humanly in possible

And the problem with having all the powers is that you have all the powers but you have a weaker version of the power this sounds interesting but one power a day come on there is no perfect power every power has drawbacks if you master this tell me how it works out kinetic powers are science not fairy tales
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Philote
Well the same issue would be encountered with umbrakinesis. For example, you mentioned Dark Teleportation. With that power you would have to take into account the exact distance you would be moving, the orientation, and the time it would take for you to fully teleport. You would have to exactly place yourself after judging for things such as the Earth's speed through space. You would also have to handle matter displacement, because even if you are teleporting into empty air, you would still have to move the air molecules away from where you would be teleporting.

Without your power automatically compensating for a lot of this, you would most likely be killed the first time you teleported. That is why it is considered that your power is able to handle all the functions of being able to make the power work and that you only have to determine when and how to use the power. For things such as power of imagination, when creating an object, you just need to visualize the object you wish to create and the power fills in the rest of the necessary details.

really i have dark telported before and on my moms life i have done it and i am not dead unless this is my goast and it only works if you can vividly picture the place your going and quote i am still alive
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: the ultmate power that has ben acomplished

Really?

How interesting. I would be very interested in hearing the details of how your power works.

None of the people with superpowers ever want to talk to me about them.