The ability to travel into fictional worlds

The ability to travel into fictional worlds

jal901
Say you're sitting at home watching tv, when suddenly you discover you can travel into the fictional world present on tv. You can faze into it and come back to the real world when you want.

So where would you go (can be more than one place)?
Would you stay there?
Would you bring anyone back with you?

So what would you do?

PS to make this interesting nobody is allowed to go into Aladdin, take the lamp and make three wishes thats boring!

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

Gentleman Vaultboy
One Piece. That world is so vibrant and colorful that I can't help but wonder what it would be like to see Sabaody Archipelago, or walk the streets of Water 7.

The Disc, so that I could look out over the Rimfall or experience the famous Ankh-Morpork stench. I wouldn't drink any of the water, of course.

The Forbidden Land of Shadow of the Colossus is so peaceful and eerie and beautiful. I love to organize some sort of expedition into it, explore every last nook and cranny. The same with the vast desert from Journey.

But I wouldn't take anything. That'd be wrong. It's like Urbex: leave only footprints, take only pictures.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

I came here, didn't I?

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

Well, there's Narnia. Then, nearly every world on SyFy channel. Then nearly every (cartoon) world on Disney and Cartoon Network and The Hub TV channels.

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

I;ve got it....I;d head into Warehouse 13 and thieve every one of those artifacts....

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

 Exactly my point. Basically every mystical, mythical, magical relic I'd ever seen on any show, I would try my best to get my hands on. I'd be like a kid in a candy store. Only with more explosions.

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

All I need is Warehouse 13 and its unimaginable wonders....It's got everything I;d ever need.

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

 Yeah, well, all I'd need is a way to bypass that restriction on Aladdin's world. Then for my three wishes, I would get my Penultimate powers, and create Celadon and all of your universes, and initiate New Beginning.

But, yeah, your idea is good, too.

Oh, yeah, and I have something I need your help with, Marv. Could you 'shop something for me?

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

To the art thread!

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

 Indeed!

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

WonderDrow
Whatever world it would be, I wouldn't stay for long.
The thought that someone or something could turn off the tv and lock me in forever would scare me.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Not just that, most fictional word are incredibly dangerous by design. I certainly wouldn't want to live in, say, Ivilance or Pern.

 So true. I think I'd be scared to death to live in the world of Death Note or Soul Eater or Fairy Tail.

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

Gentleman Vaultboy
That's another thing I wanted! Go into Deathnote, kick Light in his smug teeth.

Oh, wait, better idea. Grab Batman, Rorschach, The Punisher, Sherlock Holmes, The Question, Hercule Poirot, Conan Edogawa, and Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden. Drop them all in the world and watch the sparks fly from the comfort of my couch.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

Exactly.

The Sherlock must be brought down before he figures it all out.

CONTENTS DELETED

 Oh, that would never do! They would need a mystery to solve, and a bevy of baddies to outfox and clobber to pieces for that to be any fun. Oh, and also, like Bug says, Sherlock needs his Watson.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The ability to travel into fictional worlds

Gentleman Vaultboy
Endless Ocean, for the Wii. The Manoa Lai Sea is a beautiful setting, and the wildlife is so diverse and so gentle that some goober can just swill up and pat it on the head with no fear of reprisal. At one point a Polar Bear finds it's way onto your boat and it will never maul you even if you run up to pet it, poke it, or draw all over it. The same goes for the sharks, the walrus, and the Giant Squid.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
12