The RP List 3

22) Nation of Machines RP

Finished RPs:
1) Apocalypse RP #1
2) Apocalypse RP #2
3) Substitute Battle Arena
4) Galactic Invasion
5) New Beginning 1-21
6) The Elemental Planes
7) Kethencian College of Magic (Parts 1-3)

Re: The RP Queue 3

Well, KCoM should be over relatively soon. And we'll have an RP spot open. Unless we want to run more than 4 RPs at a time then we would have 2 or 3 spots open.

Re: The RP Queue 3

 NB will be ending soon, as well, so that will leave at least two slots open anyhow.

Can somebody say 'simultaneous Loot and ESRP run'?

Re: The RP Queue 3

Indeed I can. Given this new outlook, would you like to make a Loot character or will you continue to put your efforts into ESRP instead?

Re: The RP Queue 3

 I'll see about a Loot character. Though, I will also try to dedicate at least SOME time, still, to ESRP.

Re: The RP Queue 3

I was just wondering is all.

Re: The RP Queue 3

 No prob.

Re: The RP Queue 3

Out of curiosity, how close is NB to ending for the current thread?

Re: The RP Queue 3

We have 8 more posts, but it shouldn't take that many before the current story is done, and we can get back to random shenanigans.

Re: The RP Queue 3

I was wondering since I thought you were launching ESRP when NB ended and we had an extra RP space.

Re: The RP Queue 3

 It's a reasonable question. But no fear, I'm finishing up on NB in the very near future. At the very latest, around the time I take my math exam (which is Monday of next week).

Re: The RP Queue 3

Speaking of New RPs...I may literally die if I don't start Loot soon....my ideas are burning a hole in my head.

Re: The RP Queue 3

Attention All Users: Prepare For RP Launch Within The Next Couple Weeks. Please Contact Local RP Coordinator With Any Questions

Re: The RP Queue 3

Tis I, the Penultimate. Indeed. So says I. Tis I, the Penultimate. Indeed. So says I.

Holy flap, that is amazing. This forum is just full of surprises!

Also: RP Coordinator announcement duly noted.

Re: The RP Queue 3

Been researching HTML tricks for text..

Re: The RP Queue 3

*Updated Queue*

  - Placed "Domain Game RP" in On Hiatus grouping
  - Added Evolutionist's Stone Reboot to Active RP grouping
  - Removed Evolutionist's Stone Reboot from wait list
  - Renumbered queue
  - Corrected some spelling errors

Re: The RP Queue 3

Okay, sounds good.

Re: The RP Queue 3

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The RP Queue 3

There's more where that came from. As Mr. Woody Harrelson once said..."You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Re: The RP Queue 3

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED