Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

jester_of_god
Remember the idea I had back in the thread, Procrastination/flash of insight.  Well I finally wanted to go through with it.

Let's see, heres the basic layout of the rules. Some major Genetic mutation occuring throughout the human race caused most likely by a random flash of space rays have caused the about three percent of the human race to develope super powers ranging all the way from  Super human strength, to super human sweat, to in some cases sweater vision....for the last vision the one person who acquired it in fact went blind, but was never cold again.....well back to being serious. The government has been having a hard time handling this so they pretty much just dropped the deal entirely because their passing it under a thing for human right....for all you know at least. But neverthe less there have been a group of humans who have taken it upon themselves to fight crime and keep the world safe from other supers. You are those humans, and as of yet , you are entirely disorganized.

The anime I based this off of was called Tiger and bunny, in which bassically a mass mutation occurred producing humans with super powers who went by the name of Next. Shortly after this, within the first twenty years or so I believe, they were commercialized and made the spokespersons of various companies, while their actions saving lives were broadcasted on Hero TV  which awarded them points for said actions, the winner was known as the king of heroes....yes it seems rediculous but it's plots ranged from murderous Lunatics, criminal syndicates, rampaging children next, and full blown out terrorism. So it's actually pretty interesting but whatever.

So just in case anyone didn't bother to read that, or just to clarify I'm going to include this. You are all super heroes you can all have complex backgrounds as you want, we've evven got a perk of all being within the same city. Pick your powers and honestly I don't care if your filthy stinking rich, as long as you don't abuse your power, but keep it interesting, bat man probably had enough money to make bill Gates his personal slave, but he had no powers and used his ingenuity and technology of his own design. SO you shoujld get my point. Form your characters and as long as they can't be classified as gods in any other RP they should be passed. Permanent physical mutation as a result of powers is also recognised.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

I think I will go with Geo-Metamorphosis for this RP.

Go for it....what was that power again, by the way make a character sheet.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

The ability to transform your body into any form of rock or mineral, including metal and sand.

Do you have a preference of how the character sheet sould look?

Not neccessarily, just the average appearance, power level, control, etc. Doesn't really need a background section or a personality section, because it'll make the story slightly more interesting for the other participants to figure out whether or not the other person is pure evil, just messing with them, mis guided, or anything else only basing their entire assumptions on your actions, words, and thoughts in the story.

what do you mean by power level and control?

as in the same as all other character sheet's we've ever used. The power scale ranging from one to ten in how powerful the power is, and the control scale is mostly called the skill scale which is the same range except it describes how well that they can control said power. You also need to add any backlash the power generates.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

I am unfamilar with the character sheets you may have used in other RPs so let me know if I need to add more.

Name: Marv
Power: Geo-Metamorphosis
Sub-Powers: Increased Strength (in certain forms), Increased Speed (in sand form), Increased Endurance (in all forms)
Skills: Expert at hand to hand combat
Appearence: Solid black eyes. Wears a black t-shirt, jeans, and no shoes or socks. short light brown hair with a single streak of black hair.
Power Level: 5, Marv has increased strength from his many forms and increased speed when in sand form making him fairly powerful, but not to the point of super strength or super speed. Marv is more versatile than powerful.
Control: 9, Marv can control his power to change into nearly every form of earth matieral. This includes but is not limited to, rock, metal, sand, diamond, minerals, magma, ore.
Power Backlash: When in stone, metal, diamond or other similar form, movement and speed are reduced.

add more detail to power and control, as in what five and nine mean for his power.

Okay, I edited it.

Good, you should also add any other sub powers it has.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

done

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

Meh, not sure about joining this one.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

jester_of_god
It'll be interesting....although I might just use this as a way to finally test out limited jester,just so I can get my fighting style back.

Either way I need a bit of help ironing out the rough parts, the odds are it'll be a fusion between static shock, and a commercial campaign, with a bit more realism thrown in.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

It's your roleplay.

Perhaps avian physiology.

.....why did you just mention bird people?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

Because it's a superpower.

And less over used when compared to telepathy or telekinesis.

I know, but are you recomending me use it or just a random character to be later used as either a villian or some unwilling monster hunted for sport by the pollice/citizens of the town.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

Perhaps a character I use. Or something.

I'll definitely use something from this.

Re: Suburban Super heroes: for lack of a better name.

And if I do that, most of the mutations would affect his organs. So no feathers or a beak.