Research Help.

Myself
Administrator
I thought this thread may be helpful for those creating powers and wanting to quickly touch up on their facts.

We have a large collection of knowledge, ranging from science (Myself, Zaleramancer) to history (Shadowulf1) to even programming (Vespert, who is currently missing ) and foreign languages (Myself for Esperanto, WHD for Dutch, Shadowulf1 for ancient Greek/Latin, etc). We even have knowledge of things like Asperger's/autism (Myself; I am Asperger's and I make this very clear to all).

We may not be experts as such, but if we have this knowledge easily available, shouldn't we use it?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Research Help.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Research Help.

Myself
Administrator
I was just stating examples, I couldn't state everything we have knowledge about, now could I?

For instance, you'd probably know more about how relationships work than most of us. I can imagine a few power ideas which may hinge on that.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Research Help.

Don;t worry Bug, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be nearly as helpful as anyone else...including you.

Re: Research Help.

Blackrravian
Don't we all have something to contribute like i am a master of umbrakinesis, dark matter, negative energy and dark decay and am willing to teach any body

the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Research Help.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Research Help.

I got a serious question for "Relationship Man"...

Re: Research Help.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Research Help.

On second thought.....nevermind.

Re: Research Help.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Research Help.

I'm not ready to get it out there just yet.....maybe later.

Re: Research Help.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Research Help.

Myself
Administrator
I am liking this thread already. I am already laughing.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Research Help.

Laughing? What at?

Re: Research Help.

You know about gaming and stuff, right? I'm sure you have plenty to contribute!

Re: Research Help.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Research Help.

 We all have information we can contribute.

You might be surprised what knowledge you possess.

Re: Research Help.

Myself
I thought that would confuse people; my sense of humor can be weird.

I was laughing at the idea of "Relationship Man".
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Research Help.

Um, yeah, Savior has you beat in matters of the DC Universe.

Re: Research Help.

Oh, and just so ya know...I have some knowledge, not of history, but in:

Mythology

Psychology

Religion/Faith

Philosophy

Writing

Random Trivia

Ranting

(Not in that order...)

 I understand the mistake, but let the record show.