RWBY

The Junkyard Cat
This post was updated on .
Another series by Roosterteeth The creator for this next show they are doing is Monty Oum if any of you guys know him he has done a few animations and a lot of the physical animations for Red vs Blue.

Now for the two trailers and hopefully the other two will come out before the RTX  premiere.

Red

White

Black

Yellow
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: RWBY

Philote
Administrator
Looks interesting, the gun scythe idea is growing on me.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: RWBY

Gentleman Vaultboy
Monty Oum can, in general, compose a good fight scene. That said, the Red trailer's felt lifeless and lacked any tension.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: RWBY

The Junkyard Cat
Just giving this thread a bump and whats up
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: RWBY

Kinda pointless if there is nothing to be said.

Re: RWBY

WonderDrow
Nobody said that the last video was updated.

I like the gun gauntlets and the bazooka bat
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: RWBY

I really don;t think you should speak for other people's intentions. Sends the wrong impression about you.

Re: RWBY

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Administrator
The gun gauntlets are cool though. And knowing Cabanilla, Wonderdrow is probably correct.

But yeah, unless you know someone really well, you shouldn't speak for them.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: RWBY

WonderDrow
I wasn't speaking in nobody's name.

Marv, don't tell people not to do what they aren't doing.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: RWBY

WonderDrow wrote
Marv, don't tell people not to do what they aren't doing.
You probably did not intend it to be but this is the most ironically hilarious and hypocritical things I can imagine. You are in fact telling me not to do precisely what you are doing by telling me not to accuse others of doing things they are not doing. In the interest of keeping things amiable allow me to explain a couple things.

My previous post was merely a friendly suggestion. It was not meant as an accusation as I assume you interpreted it. Nor is this current post meant as any kind of insult or accusation. I merely found that statement to be hilarious and am letting you know.

Now, I believe you have the wrong impression of me so allow me to clear some things up here. I do not say things as anything less that friendly. I'm an administrator, and I take my responsibilities seriously. I look after other members here and keep an eye on things as do the other admins.

Not lets put this behind us and carry on.

Re: RWBY

The Junkyard Cat
Oh right the next video is during the RTX some where around the first week of july.

Hey all for those watching RTX right now or some time this weekend if there is any news or a video on Youtube of its premiere I will try to get it on here as soon as I possibly can.

Yellows attack actually seemed to have impact, which is more than I can say for everyone else.

Well Yang is the only one of them does a blunt type of attack. The others focus on stabbing cutting or whatever.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: RWBY

The Junkyard Cat
This post was updated on .
Hiya guys at the moment I am in san diego and wont be able to post much for 5 days. However with the little amount of internet that I have access to I present to you the first episode of RWBY.

RWBY Episode 1

Please note they post the episodes on their website.

Bump.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: RWBY

Philote
Administrator
I gave RWBY a second shot lately.

It has grown on me now. After getting past the first couple episodes I started getting into it more. The fight scenes are pretty interesting with the weapon combos that they have.