Pokémon

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

Okay so what's your next question?

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

I never said I knew all thier move sets....but

Pichu (through breeding)
Pikachu
Raichu

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

I bought Soul Silver, but I think you get the Silver feather from someone then you go to the bottom of the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia at lvl 70.

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

Damn, that was a long time ago, you're really taking me back to my childhood. Let's see it was either Gengar or Nidarino becasue they had that whole gameboy fight that turns into a real fight. I'm not sure if it was Gengar or Nidorino first though.

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

I was going to say Jirachi, but then I remembered that Jynx communicate through a combination of sounds and body language.

My final answer would be Jynx.

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

um.....11?....no wait 12! I think he had 12 siblings.

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

Dang you ask hard questions.

Re: Poke-Thread

 awwwww

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Poke-Thread

Oh, I checked Wikipedia....I guess he does have only nine siblings...oh well...I thought it was 12, I knew it was a multiple of three though.