Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

Sini
Gotta find that damn fourth chaos emerald..
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Plot

So is this like a plot for YOUR Character, or is this the kinda Heroes, Smallville theme, where everybody finds these meteors crashing all over and discover new abilities?

Uh, never mind, I'll wait for when you post the rest

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

667
Can I give it a shot? I'm really good at making stories and the like.

Superhuman traits have always been latent in the population. All it took was a little push.

When a huge solar flare collided with the Earth's geomagnetic field December 25, 2011 in what would later be called the Australis Event, several things happened.

First, huge auroras swept the planet from pole to pole, starting somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere and then sweeping north over every city, town, and country. No place was spared except the deepest ocean trenches and concrete bunkers; virtually every organism was drenched in their light.

Second, most electrical devices were annihilated in the electron-scattering solar wind--computers, phones, even lights went dead and stayed dead. Everyone on the planet only knew what was going on for as far as they could see or hear.

But the third effect would prove to be the most far-reaching. The radiation from heaven punched holes in the DNA of every living man, woman, and child. Some of the mutations caused horrible cancers, others did nothing. But in 20% of the cases--one out of every five people--a previously unknown to science dominant suppressor gene was destroyed. These people began to manifest hidden traits, amazing abilities that had been driven into dormancy by centuries of witch hunts and demon slayers.

When the lights came back on and communications were restored, something astonishing was revealed. The old world order had changed. A new one had arisen during the three months of darkness.

Superhuman warlords had torn apart the European continent, balkanizing the entire region--Africa was in a similar situation. An ocean away, the United States was fighting on two fronts to protect its territory from Canada and Mexico and losing horribly. South America's native population was retaking its lost jungles with its newfound abilities. The Middle East was now unified under a superhuman mercenary army hired by OPEC.

It was 2012 now--an Olympic year, as they used to say. And since London was still relatively sane in a world that had gone mad, the Games were on. But the rules would be different. The competitions would be a little bloodier. The competitors would be faster and stronger than ever before--and a few other things too.

There would be an ARENA.

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Plot

667
London is the actual site for the 2012 Olympics. Thank God for the information age.

Perhaps we could come up with a melded history, or select one history over the others. I can't comment on the topic, because I have what they call a 'conflict of interest' for this situation.

Re: Plot

Um, I personally LOVE the two back stories... freakin awesome...the origin of abilities AND the origin of the Superhuman Crisis...hm...but as for the last part, the battle arena, 667, I think that we should kinda come back to that later...until Justin has the arena up. For NOW, we'd just be doing battle and saving lives in the RP...other than THAT, I think that BOTH of the backstories would create a storyline of EPIC proportions...we might even be able to take this through time, the various star systems and different dimensions! Oooh, can't wait to figure out what we can come up with...

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plot

 oh, well, I try, heehee...

And the good thing is, you wouldn't even have to change either of your stories!

Re: Plot

 Ah, the good old days.

Maybe this can be used to come up with some new plots you guys have in mind?

Re: Plot

 I wonder if I should make this a plot design thread for STORIES that folks here are thinking of writing? Like, not actual story writing, but the planning, like how we did that combined group effort thing with The Factory and all the mythical races in that other thread.