Movie Powers

Gentleman Vaultboy
http://movies.wikia.com/wiki/Moviepedia

The game is simple.

1. Go to the above Website.

2. Hit Random until you get a movie.

3. That Movie is now the basis for your superpower.

Murder By Death

The ability would be to invoke detective story cliches and have them play out in real life, no matter how absurd or illogical.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Movie Powers

 Nice. I'll get on this tomorrow.

Re: Movie Powers

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Movie Powers

Gentleman Vaultboy
Rear Window

The user can create a "window" that shows what can be seen from any window on a building.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Movie Powers

Warm Bodies

The user can induce reversal of zombification, by showing them warmth, empathy and compassion.

(Love that movie, BTW. )

Re: Movie Powers

Gone with the Wind

The user can teleport with any breeze of wind.

(Wait, does it have to be just based on the name, or based on the movie's actual plot?)

Re: Movie Powers

Gentleman Vaultboy
I've been doing it by plot, but I pick whichever one would give the more interesting ability.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Movie Powers

 I see.

Re: Movie Powers

Philote
Administrator
The Lion King: Special Edition

Lion Aspect, Circle of Life Powers, Savanna King, Elephant Boneyard, etc.

I win
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Movie Powers

Gentleman Vaultboy
This post was updated on .
California Solo

The user can dredge up the skeletons in peoples closets. For every shameful secret, the user can "send away" one person the victim loves.

I had to combined the summery and the title to get this one. I love the tricky ones the most.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?