Minecraft

Myself
Administrator
All those who enjoy designing bases would love this game, especially classic mode.

For those with the full version, who wants to start a superpowerlist server? I'll join and possibly even host.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Minecraft

I'm working on buying my own account. I had been using a friends account, but he wanted it back so now I gotta buy it.

Re: Minecraft

Philote
Administrator
I bought it recently, but idk how to make a server. If a server was made that would be awesome.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Minecraft

Ugh, stupid lack of money.

Re: Minecraft

neogenetica
Twenty dollars isen't THAT much. You would like Minecraft.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Minecraft

I know I do.

Re: Minecraft

I KNOW I would enjoy it. I'm a designer of worlds at heart. And I was a total Lego Maniac as a kid. The virtual version would make me happy to no end.

It's just that I am a total cheapskate when it comes to games. So, for now...I'll do without it.

I won't like it...

But I'll do without it.

Re: Minecraft

Philote
Are you going to make the server Myself? I'll definitely join.

My friend has a server but it is all glitchy, it constantly resets and your stuff disappears
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Minecraft

Myself
Administrator
I'll have to find out how to make one first.

If you can turn single-player worlds into servers, I might show you all the one I am playing (my first and only world). If you're wondering what the seed is, it's "Seed".
[...]

GreenDay
I have the full version, but Neo and my other brother kept bugging me to get a mod call TOOMANYITEMS! so they could play around with it, then the update happened, it wouldn't update, it crashed if it tried to, we can't open the inventory, and now it won't even try to update
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Minecraft

Myself
Administrator
Hope you get it fixed soon.

Do you know how to make a server?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Minecraft

Well, crap, that sounds awfully anticlimactic to a game expected otherwise to be addictingly awesome.

I think I'll gradually work to get over my pathological cheapness and get it the good old fashioned way.

Then again...I AM black, and American. I may just try to wait around until a friend finds a way to bootleg it.

Re: Minecraft

Myself
Administrator
The "classic" version isn't the addictive version the full version is.

Before you get the full version though, the classic version is definitely addictive.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Minecraft

Meh, I'll keep an eye out for it...

I may not feel so bad spending the money when I have the money to spend. Not that my family's poor, just my parents and I have more pressing matters to get to first before we can worry about leisure.

Re: Minecraft

Myself
Administrator
In the meantime, look it up on youtube. I recommend X's Adventures in Minecraft.

Helped me retain my sanity of not having it.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Minecraft

Philote
Administrator
No no no, If you're going to watch minecraft videos you have to watch the Yogscast on Youtube. starting with season 1 of course.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Minecraft

I'm not gonna torture myself about not having Minecraft.

Like I said. Gonna wait till I got the money, or wait till it comes out on bootleg. EVERYTHING is out on bootleg, hehe...

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Minecraft

Myself
Administrator
The server I play on is public. Here is it's URL:
IllusionOnline.Net

My name is 44bunyip, from a Runescape account.

P.S. A bunyip was a beast from aboriginal folklore. Look it up.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
1234 ... 26