Message Board 3

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
You don't actually have to look at each message

I'm more curious why it happened.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

I didn't look at the individual messages, but dang, that was a horror to look at.

At any rate, yeah, that is rather strange...

Re: Message Board 3

yo

Re: Message Board 3

You know, I didn't just track you down for the Forum. I get worried whenever any of you disappear off the map. Legit, if I knew a way to get back in touch with Vespert, I would, just to make sure you guys are okay, and if you just need a friend to talk to.

Re: Message Board 3

Oh I know, but now that I'm out of the cycle of avoidance there's no point in avoiding the forums because I'm avoiding the forums and feel awkward about avoiding the forums which drives me to avoid the forums.

Re: Message Board 3

At any rate, welcome back. If you intend to rejoin the chaos of New Beginning, I think you'll like the direction it's gone in, in your absence.

Re: Message Board 3

Hey Guys, I'm back from Europe. Pics to come....

Re: Message Board 3

Mik_Hael
Administrator
sweet, meet any interesting Europeans?

Re: Message Board 3

 Cool.

I'd ask if you went anywhere interesting, but everywhere is interesting, in Europe.

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Welcome back, still going to show off your pictures?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Zaleramancer wrote
Oh I know, but now that I'm out of the cycle of avoidance there's no point in avoiding the forums because I'm avoiding the forums and feel awkward about avoiding the forums which drives me to avoid the forums.
And welcome back Zale. Anything new going on?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
I think the forum may be having some technical problems. I'm getting strange popups every time I refresh this site and its the only site that is giving me any trouble.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Same here. The main platform for the Forum, Nabble, could possibly have some issues with minor hackers and whatnot? Not sure how that works...

Re: Message Board 3

Happy Birthday Phi

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
Thanks!
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Dang, I'm WAY late for your birthday. Belated birthday wishes, though! Hope all went well for you!

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
Thanks again!
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

The main site (www.superpowerlist.com) is down permanently. We no longer operate out of that URL.

We are now setting up shop on Superpower List Wikia. Please bookmark, and join the site setup ASAP. It is still in the early stages and could use all the help you have to offer, with creating pages, and filling in content.

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
Breaking new!  (From October 1st, 2015 )

Real-Life Superhero, Phoenix Jones Stops Attempted Murder in Seattle

He even has his own superhero team: The Rain City Superhero Movement

Bonus Wiki Links:
Phoenix Jones
Rain City Superhero Movement
Real Life Superheroes
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

 Heck yes. He's the hero that city needs.