MMORPGs

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Plus, new players start out in a previously, members only area.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 Ooh, fancy.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

I was surprised by that really. Gone are the days of a noob riddled Lumbridge.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 Ah, Lumbridge.

Re: MMORPGs

I'm in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) right now with a couple friends. It's awesome.

Otherwise, I play (or have played)

Runescape
WoW
Maple Story
Adventure Quest
Perfect World
Neverwinter
and a few others...

Re: MMORPGs

 I'm so pitiful in this field. I've only ever played City of Heroes, Runescape, Mabinogi and a little bit of Rappelz, none of which I got very far in.

Re: MMORPGs

Mik_Hael
Administrator
If you remember you're mabinogi account password I could help you power level a bit.

Re: MMORPGs

Sure, I'd love some assistance.

Re: MMORPGs

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Which server are you on, if it's not Alexina I can't help you.

Re: MMORPGs

I'd have to see...I forget.

Re: MMORPGs

Started goofing around with the Wildstar Beta...it's kinda awesome.

Re: MMORPGs

Mik_Hael
Administrator
rediscovered warframe.....it's a great game but the wait time on constructs is driving me mad.

Re: MMORPGs

I haven't played games in forever, smh...

Re: MMORPGs

Mik_Hael
Administrator
if you like shooters it's alright, apparently it's about future space ninja's clad in hyper armor. Takes three freaking day's to build a new suit though...and another day and a half to make all of the required parts for it, unless you pay money to speed it up. Other than that the graphics are on par with the latest games to come out and it's free to play and you can get everything in it with obscene amounts of hard work if you don't want to pay money so meh, If you didn't have such a long wait time for crafting it would probably be a favorite.

Re: MMORPGs

I tried an MMO called Aura Kingdom.

It's alright, but not enough to play a lot. It has weapon-based classes, which was interesting.

Re: MMORPGs

Mik_Hael
Administrator
play warframe.
and black desert in about a year when it comes out.

Re: MMORPGs

Anybody got new RPGs they're into?