MMORPGs

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

neogenetica
Thanks!  . Nice to be back, at least in the sense that I can post once in a while.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 It's cool. Other users can't even get around to that.

Still, good to have you here. How's GD?

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 Yes.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 We all go through rough patches.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

No, that would be Alex, the guy who used to come on here some time ago.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 Yeah, him.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Search for it. I dunno.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

neogenetica
Greendays good, thanks for asking. He played gw2 with me, that is, before he discovered skyrim.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 Nice.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Blackrravian
Yes I can relate found to many disapontments but have not gave up yet if I find I really good one and if I find one I will share
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

Good to know! And glad to have you back around.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

So...I tried Runescape again....it's strangely better now.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

They are trying to upgrade, for what I've seen. Is that what you mean? Or has gameplay gotten better, too?

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

It kinda depends. They almost completely altered combat so if you liked the old way, its tough to get used to, but I kinda like it. It feels like your actually fighting rather than spamming spells or  clunkily taking turns smacking each other with swords.

Re: Most mmorpg's suck

 Sounds good to me.