Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Locked 984 messages Options

Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Let's get this awesomeness kicked off right!
Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

WonderDrow
Administrator
Marv wrote
I wonder...Have you seen this? The Character Trailer I made for New Beginning...See if you can guess who is who.
I'm guessing the african guy represents Shadowulf's character?

The blond guy with the blue wings would be Philot's character?

The one with the iron mask is probably Jester_of_god's character?

The ice crowned with hammer : the narrator.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes (That's Marv).

Fucking. ADORABLE.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

I laughed.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

How I missed posting on these threads.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

This woman is awesome.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

If by the Narrator you mean me...then yes. And that's Quartz not ice.
Praise the Sun
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

WonderDrow
Try the following. Go to the images finder from Google.

Look for images based on the following words :
european
american
african

It returns what one would expect right?

Now try:
asian

Administrator
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

 The Narrator is not you.

He introduced himself some days ago in the newcomer thread.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

But the narrator of that trailer was me....since I narrated it. Which is why I phrased that statement the way I did.