Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Locked 984 messages Options

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Marv the Miscreant wrote
But the narrator of that trailer was me....since I narrated it. Which is why I phrased that statement the way I did.
You really think I wouldn't remember him? Of the two posts he's made one of them was directed at me.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

The girl is Dryad, the guy with the flying book is Me, the one with guns is Cabanilla.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

I know. But you put the "n" uppercase, making it seem like you and The Narrator were one and the same, when WD put it lowercase, as in "one who narrates".

Just thought I'd clarify for some easily confused folks, and poke a little fun at you in the progress. Pardon my mini-troll.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

........Not amusing.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Oh, the things you can accomplish when you lose a little weight...

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

 Keep your britches on, MM. Goodness, you Beifong Earthbenders...no sense of humor at all.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

AH! NARWHAL!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Where?!?!?

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Did...did I miss something?

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Oh. Nevermind. Just a giant Nautilus.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

WonderDrow
Heh, such confusion.
I'm almost tempted to resubmit a power that was rejected. On the accusation for being similar to an existing one.
It was called "The Narrator".
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

What does it do?

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

WonderDrow
Zaleramancer wrote
AH! NARWHAL!
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Relating to D&D..

Ur-Priests are an evil prestige class that casts divine magic by stealing it from gods.

Naturally, the gods don't like them very much.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

 Eh, I'll ignore that first one.

Second one is pretty obvious, though.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

Ur-Priests are evul. You're supposed to hate them.

Not to mention Cheesy. Nine levels of spell casting in a ten level Prc?

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

WonderDrow
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
What does it do?
Nothing much. Just a power to mentally spread your insight about a situation to the everyone.

A bit like in comics where you got those square boxes explaining the stuff.

Perfect power to have when one wants to act like a total douchebag.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!

 Whatever you say, Zale.

But, anywho, yeah, that's basically why I have the same respect for Air that I have for any other element.

It's all in how you use it, and people are so used to seeing it used for passive capabilities, like dodging and flight and stuff. But, I see in it WAY more potential.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: We're Baaaack!