Internet Awesomeness 2: Reloaded

THERE, happy?

To appease Jester, I entitled the second installation of Internet Awesomeness "Internet Awesomeness 2: Reloaded", like it's part 2 of the freakin' Matrix.

So there. Let's commence again with the awesome.

First up.

GIRL FIGHT!

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

neogenetica
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Ty Lee: "Poof"

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

jester_of_god
...I didn't even make that connection when I thought up the name...now that makes the title slightly lame, but soon we shall all forget.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Hey is there a specific way to post animated gifs, cause when I tried it on my own forum they did not work.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Same way you post pics.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Philote
Administrator
That is creepy
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES, SO...........OUT.......OF CHARACTER....FOR ALL BUT.............Middle fire nation soldier.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Gentlemen, we are one step closer to creating real-life Chocobos.

......Why not just make a really blond muscular Ostritch...........they already run just as fast if not faster than a horse......
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Could'na said it better myself.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Um...good two-legged horsey.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

Why must you question something that is meant to be funny? Just accept it and move on.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

That's Jester for you.

BECAUSE MY LOGIC KNOWS NO BOUNDS, FOR IF IT WAS SHUT AWAY THE CHAOS WOULD FREELY REIGN.

Right. If it knew no bounds, then something slightly nonsensical wouldn't have made it so off-kilter.

Yeah, remember, Insane-Ramblings R-US.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Internet Awesome 2: Reloaded

I've been reading some new webcomics.

They're fairly interesting.

One in particular is nice, because it's hard to tell who the antagonist is. The person who's supposed to be is somewhat sympathetic..