Immortality

Myself
Administrator
If you were immortal, what would you do with your enormous amounts of spare time? How would you keep yourself sane? You can include your other powers in your answer.

P.S. The type of immortality I'm talking about is no ageing, so you can kill yourself if that is your solution.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

I don't see why this question arises, personally. Since when do people go around constantly thinking about their mortality, or their lack thereof? I would just go along with my life. I would mourn people as they die, but I wouldn't fall into some lunatical depression over my INABILITY to die. I'd consider it a blessing, and feel that I have a reason why I am allowed to live so long. Obviously I have a purpose, and I would spend the entirety of my life to find out what it is. I know that life down here would end eventually, and basically, I'd just try my best to live a good, honestly productive and wholesome life until then.

Re: Immortality

Myself
Administrator
Fair enough. The reason I posted this is because I saw a thread on another site asking if you would want to be immortal and since this is a superpower site with many people possessing a form of immortality, I decided to hear some answers. Since nobody possesses a power for immortality as their only one, I let people use powers.

I would personally use Personal Realm + Ultimate Shapeshifting to help things in my life:
-Personal Realm: I would make a realm for my loved ones to continue to exist -an afterlife where I can always be with them.
-Ultimate Shapeshifting: I would take a new appearance every so often to avoid suspicion and mimic ageing.

I would also spend my infinitely long life to collect lots of powers on the site, to help keep me sane. Speaking of this site, if I got my powers along with immortality, I would use Power of Imagination to give everyone else on the site the powers they own in their profile, so I:
-am not alone
-have a foe, who would prevent me from becoming bored.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

also a feasible plan...

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

jester_of_god
tour existence
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Immortality

basically

Re: Immortality

jester_of_god
maybe run some errans, take a nap for a few hundred years, try creating a solar system, spar with a few angels, take another nap.......get bored, run a few more errands...create my own universe.......get bored with that, erase it...go back into the origional universe...visit some relatives, travel through time.....create a self sustaining life form...teach it martial arts, and then ask it a rhetorical question and come back a few hundred years later to get an answer...kill satan...travel into the inside of a black hole....I don't know what else....I'd probably come up with something.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

Yeah...

Re: Immortality

Myself
Administrator
With powers, there'd be even more to do, such as skydiving......without the parachute. If I knew I had all the powers I possessed here and immortality, my bucket list would be huge.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

Yeah, like Lava-surfing, Sky-surfing, space flight, running on the atmosphere (or using it as a trampoline), figuring out what secrets are held behind animal's lips/beaks/snouts/feelers/gills, seeing if it is possible to dodge EVERY drop of rain on the way home, experiencing all my dreams first-hand...

All on CELADON! hahaha...

Re: Immortality

jester_of_god
Shadowwulf@: Of course it is possible to dodge every water droplet, just use intangibility, or some form of time/speed manipulation and a shrinking power.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Immortality

No I mean using pure speed...I need a REAL challenge, haha

Re: Immortality

Myself
Administrator
I think I'd see what falling into a black hole is like.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

Yeah...if nothing else, it'd definitely provide a slimming waistline, lol

Re: Immortality

Myself
Administrator
I wouldn't die, because just as I am about to die, Safety Net would take me back to earth.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

I know, I just always thought the idea of stretching out thinner than anorexic spaghetti would LOOK hilarious...

Re: Immortality

Myself
Administrator
Yeah, I'd want to have pain tolerance power as well -spaghettification (that what being stretched out by a black hole is called) would be incredibly painful.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Immortality

I'd go for Pain Immunity (Ive always hated that difference, but there is a difference; Tolerance is just putting up with the pain ; Immunity is no pain at all )