If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
If you could have one power from your profile in real life, what would it be? No mimicry is allowed.

For me, it'd be Ability Imbuing. With it, I could make any object have any power, like a Jack of Wonder, a Godlike Craftsmanship hammer, a mind reading hat and a time travelling watch.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

Re: If you could choose.....

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
What about Power of Imagination? Nothing would stop you from getting another power then.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

Re: If you could choose.....

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
By "mimicry" I meant things like The Superpower List. Even Empathic Mimicry's fine by my definition, although it would be useless without other superhumans.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: If you could choose.....

jester_of_god
jester I guess...
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
I'd also make several objects to bring me back from the dead, such as:
1) A wish-granting object: Grants any wish not harming me, but it creates a clone every time a wish is granted. If I die, I inhabit a clone.
2) An appearance-altering mirror: Someone can alter their body (age, weight, etc) by touching the mirror and mentally warping their reflection. However, this cannot grant other powers. Then, the person simply step through the mirror, to inhabit the body of their reflection. However, if they look in the mirror, they will see their "other" body, although they can change it again if unhappy with their appearance. The fun thing for me is, if I die without another means of resurrection, I will return using the mirror (haven't though of how, as I can't bestow multiple abilities on one object).
3) "One Ring": I'd make several of these, possibly by copying them with a box of duplication. They would compel their wearers to obey me, but I'd give the impression it's the owner of this ring, which really has a variant of Soul Successor; it carries my soul and powers. Thus, when I use the ring, I am almost guaranteed to be in control of a master villain, so it's not as evil controlling him; I'm keeping others safe.

Those are the first three I have thought of, using only Ability Imbuing. By the way, isn't jester a form of mimicry? Well, I'd just provide a defense against it.

why did you post this in two threads?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
It suited both, so I copied it, moved it over here and altered it a bit.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: If you could choose.....

Quantakinesis. Awesome offensive power, and it'd serve many of my everyday needs (endless food supply, being in more than one place at a time; having numerous copies of any object I want, etc.)

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
Nice choice. I'd like the challenge surrounding Ability Imbuing though.

Well, I sure would get rid of the evil (those willing to kill to get one wish granted) and gain biological immortality (I live forever through many bodies).

I would have clone storage facilities, clone accessing facilities and clone collection facilities; there would be one for each method. So far, I would have:
Collection Facilities (large storage place, clones appear here before transport elsewhere):
1) The Dice of Doom's clones would spawn in a facility hidden inside a mountain. This would be an enormous facility, since each "special" roll would duplicate the dice and make four clones.
2) The wishing object would spawn clones in a base deep underwater. This would have a lot of storage space.
3) A wishing well would be connected to a series of tunnels, lined with stasis pods for clones. This would also link to other methods of getting around underground.

Storage Facilities (safe storage for clones, stores clones unable to be kept anywhere else):
1) A base in a sealed lava tube on Mars (essentially a hollow tunnel). It would be sealed off so we could walk around freely.
2) An underwater base, built under the sea floor. This would probably be in the form of a ring-shaped network built around the #2, so they can store the clones once it's run out of room.

Accessing Facilities (storage for clones to be accessed easily, mind transfer equipment, tech to change clones to be ready for others).
1) I would have a decent-sized storage facility in my lair.
2) At home, I'd have a fairly large chamber of clones.
3) At school, I'd have a very large amount of clones in a chamber underground, with several levels.

I think I'd have more than enough clones for myself, my allies and everyone important to me.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: If you could choose.....

 that could get tedious

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
Well, the system would be automated, so I wouldn't have to worry about that.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: If you could choose.....

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Administrator
I would probably make a ring with the power of Personalized Spellbook.

Also, using powered objects, I'd make dragons. These dragons would be able to connect with a person, allowing them to:
1) Make a "phylactery" for them both. This would then be able to resurrect a nearby human (for rider) and a nearby serpentine (for the dragon) body for resurrection. Alternately, they could possess a living human to do their dirty work.
2) If one survives, they could restore the other, as well as the "phylactery".
3) Can instantly communicate over any distance.
4) The human gains the power of Necromancy and Curses. In addition, they have a special ability, such as:
-Ability Imbuing: I would be the only one with this.
-Ice Manipulation: Ice armour, ice mimicry, heat absorption -the whole set.
-Teleportation: Manifests in several ways, such as through enchantments.
-Shapeshifting: My eyes and ears amongst my enemies.

I would control the dragons and their riders by being connected to the leader of the dragon race.

These dragons would let me give the "One Ring" Personalized Spellbook but still make it a form of resurrection. I would thus be able to lay a multitude of curses on the ring,  further protecting it.

I'd be sure to use necromancy to take the souls of those who feared death the most and put them into golem bodies, There is a catch though; if I permanently die (unlikely), they do too.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: If you could choose.....

Personalized Spellbook would be nice; I got a few made up spells I think would be great for stories...

Re: If you could choose.....

Philote
Administrator
I'd probably pick Theme manager because of the variety of uses.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: If you could choose.....

hm..true, that's useful as well...

Re: If you could choose.....

Myself
Well, it's easy to think of good uses for Personalized Spellbook; it starts off weak, but get very powerful over time, possibly even allowing one omnipotence (after millions of years of course ). One thing you could use is a group is chasing the one with Personalized Spellbook because they know that in the future he shall be near invincible.

I'd give dragons to others though, such as Shadowulf1 he'd have Quantakinesis in addition to the normal powers. Also, the dragons would probably give a boos to your power.