Hero Vs. Hero...

I know we already did power vs. power (well, not really DID, it's still going on), but I think this one is important as well. As far as cartoons, comics and other fictional works are concerned who would win? All bets are off, all fourth-walls are broken, we're not just putting marvel against marvel or dc against dc. Not even just DC against Marvel. Any fictional character can be put here as a subject of debate to figure out who would beat who.

First subject up for discussion...

Popeye vs. The Hulk...who would win? Now don't just jump to your conclusions and say the first thing that springs to mind. Really think about it. Hulk has awesome strength, durability and regeneration. Popeye the Sailor has Spinach-Induced Superstrength and he adheres to Cartoon Physics rather than normal laws of physics...

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

The cartoony characters ALWAYS win. Its like a law of physics.

They are virtually indestrucatable, and can do things that are totally impossible for us.

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Hm...thinks so? Me too. Well how about the Hulk vs. Superman? Has that been done?

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

I would be amazed if it hadn't...

Yup, i checked.

Can i make a suggestion? After everyone who wants to comments on the Hulk Vs Popeye. Why not do..

Toph Vs Juggernaut?

That would be a fun fight to watch...

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Hm...then again, the Juggernaut is wearing metal armor. We all know how Toph deals with metal. The only known metalbender in the entire Avatar universe, she could take control of the Juggernaut's movement like Katara does with the water in peoples' bodies on a full moon. THAT, I would like to see.

Haha...that's a funny pet name. "Juggs". Haha.

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Perhaps an explaination would help.

That is toph. A blind, short, 12 year girl.... Who would make the ground beneath Juggernaut jump up and send him flying.

She is an earthbender (geokinetic). And a VERY good one at that. She can sense vibrations in the ground and use those to "see" (Think echolocation, except through the ground) And she is also one of the few (Possibly only) Person in the entire show who can manipulate metal, as well as earth.

Juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Thank you for that awesome explanation of her awesome awesomeness. It was awesome. Now I am a fan of the Juggernaut, what with the muscle and the brawn, and the strength and the strongness (things I have never been known to possess), but I think that because of Toph's superior power as a geokinetic, her blindsensing through the ground (heightened awareness), and the capability to manipulate metal (which is all around Juggs' body) Toph would win. Besides, I like her more than him anyway; she's tiny, tough and overall awesome (did I mention she's AWESOME?). So I rule in her favor.

Any more takers?

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

she affected crystals in book two, and the gem of Cyttorak was never said to be immune to geokinetic manipulation, so I'm guessing she can. Besides, I wasn't saying she would control the gem, I'm saying she would metalbend the heck out of Juggernaut's armor, so she wouldn't need to even touch the gem. If she can control him, she can keep him from even getting into motion, let alone having an unstoppable inertia. Game. Set. Match.

NEXT! (haha, I've been wanting to say that)

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

She doesn't have to affect him at all.

Juggernaut (Last time i checked) can't fly, therefore he has to be on the ground or swimming.

If he is on the ground, Toph could just hurl rocks/make the ground under him jump up and send him flying.

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Im sure she would sense someone that big and heavy from miles away. More than enough time to make a plan.

Or at least a PLN.

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

It wouldn't surprise me. She often ends up sensing things coming before anyone else can hear them.

Someone has big and heavy as Juggernaut would be REALLY easy to sense.

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Not to mention all that momentum he produces would make him to Toph what a light-bulb is to a person with superhuman sight. He'd stick out to her sense like a sore thumb, and she'd be able to keep hurling him up in the air like a hackey sack. Then on top of that, if she could control the gem despite it being magical, Juggernaut would be in some seriously funny trouble.

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

Oh, definitely, it's awesomeness. First season isn't all that, but season two and three are the BOMB (explosion in the background)...

Re: Hero Vs. Hero...

I wonder.. Why not just have two people each pick a Hero(ine)?