Creepy Awesomeness...

For those of you with that kind of sense of humor. Or with those kinds of interests. If it's creepy, ghoulish, gory, weird, unnatural, nightmarish, monstrous, goosebump-inducing, blood-curdling, bone-rattling, disturbing, demented, deranged or outright gross...this here's the place for it.

'Tis a welcome portal for all manner of strangeness. Not all of which is pleasant; some is outright unsettling. Here thar be creepypasta, disturbingpizza (patent pending) and all manner of freaks of nature:

Franken Fran and Slenderman//
And all those sorts of things//
With fins and tusks and horns and fangs//
And claws and tails and wings//

Hooves and paws and gaping jaws//
And oozing, nasty sores//
I've warned you once and warned you twice//
So here's your three and four//

Ogling eyes and cackling cries//
And weird and creepy lurkers//
Cannibal creeps and loony freaks//
And bloodthirsty berserkers//

So if you are the faint of heart//
You'd best be on your way//
Get out of here, this place of fear//
Where freaks come out to play//

You've been warned...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Vespert

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

We seem off to a great start...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

WonderDrow
Administrator

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

 Oh, my...Butch is obviously up to no good...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

WonderDrow
Administrator

He's just passionate about his hobby of killing people.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

WonderDrow
Administrator
Also, humans only have other humans left to fear.
And he likes being on top of the food chain.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Myself
Administrator
Look at the full-sized image of this thing.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Myself
Administrator
Wow, I did that and nearly fell out of my seat when one of those noisy ads came on in another tab.

My heart is still racing. I never knew ads could be that terrifying.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

http://www.scary.com/

(Click the street-sign, where it says Scary.com)

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Gentleman Vaultboy
Read this and then try to sleep. Follow the links.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Gentleman Vaultboy
Also, this might not be strictly speaking creepy, but it sure sent a shiver up my spine.

Put on headphones and close your eyes. But don't cover them, just close them.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

When you see it...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

Vespert
Video streaming is blocked at my office, so I can't check but I think that's the one

Re: Creepy Awesomeness...

WonderDrow
Administrator

Can you still enjoy your gummybears?
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~
1234 ... 14