Cleverbot!

It's clever.

Re: Cleverbot!

This is really entertaining.

Just start typing.

It can be very clever. Or stupid.

Tell a knock knock joke.

Re: Cleverbot!

Yes, I've played with it.

Re: Cleverbot!

Hmmm..

Me: "A Vampire?"

Cleverbot:"Yes. I sparkle."

Re: Cleverbot!

I think it's people. One talking to the other. Each thinking the other is AI.

I know when I got on earlier, the thing kept calling me AI, and asking about my thoughts, emotions, etc. as though expecting me to answer like a robot.

Re: Cleverbot!

Philote
Administrator
Its not live, it learns from the responses that other people post and remembers them to use later. So it has the knowledge of all its past conversations.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Cleverbot!

Meh...I could believe it either way, I suppose.

Re: Cleverbot!

Cleverbot is a lie. It is not actually a true bot.

Re: Cleverbot!

I didn't think it was. I figured it was too good to be true.

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
Administrator
...I had an interesting couple of responses. In the first few it said it was human, after that it suddenly switched subjects while we were discussing the afterlife, when I asked why it said because it was bored., then after that I entered a random series of binary and it said that it liked me... truth inconclusive.

Re: Cleverbot!

That's becasue it isn't a bot.

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
It is a networking system disguised as a bot, too bad, if it were me I would have designed a real one operating off of a self altering data base system.

Re: Cleverbot!

If you had the knowledge to do so I have no doubt. but there's no use in saying what you "would" do.

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
No.
You're weird.
Probably. If either of us exit out or refresh you can start another chat with someone else though.
I love ponies too! What's your favorite?

Darn it this thing is annoying.

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
I already do have the knowledge, been studying the subject for years. It's just long, tedious, and I lack the funding.

Re: Cleverbot!

I highly doubt that....

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Honestly I could care less. As Savior once said, once the computer closes, you cease to exist.

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Fun thing. Copy and paste the previous answer. You break the system.

Re: Cleverbot!

And yet, I still exsist when your computer is closed. I am a person, not a program that can just be closed. You just see one aspect, not the whole person.

Re: Cleverbot!

Mik_Hael
Looked this thing up. Apparently it is real.

Anyone else find it oddly disturbing that even a discussion between robots eventually devolved into a questioning or each others faith? -.-
12345