CUTE Awesomeness!

Yep! You read that right! CUTE Awesomeness! Anything considered cute, cuddly, adorable, warm, fuzzy, kawaii or otherwise sickeningly sweet to the typical human psyche, you can put here. Can be pictures, video clips, GIFs, whatever you like! So long as it follows normal forum rules about content, you're good!

Now. For the first bit of sugary super-sweetness...

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Rini and Chibi Chibi, from Sailor Moon. Gotta love when fan art comes out right.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Hip-Hop Fruit, yes please!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Cute enough to eat!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

And more cutesy food!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 Well, she certainly is cute...

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Anybody have a name for them?

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Myself
Administrator
I need to find that picture describing my NB physiology that Wonder_Drow found.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

This is not Sailor Moon.

Whd

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 Indeed.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Mik_Hael
I thought it was interesting and cool....I don't know if I knew the meaning of cute when I was that age.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 Meh, to each his own. Some folks think pugs are ugly. I just think they're a special brand of cute.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
Administrator
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Hold on, I think I have some cute things in my monster folder...

Right, Corgitaur:

and some cats:

More Corgis:

Oooo, and this cool guy:
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
123