CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
The coolest animal ever. I present, for your consideration, the Pangolin.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 *Sigh* Ah, I remember my first time seeing one of those in a textbook...good times, gooood times...

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 Awww!!! Who's a good li'l ungodly monster abomination against nature? Who's a cute and fuzzy li'l unholy aberration against all human decency? You are! Oh, yes you are! A-woojy-woojy-woo!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 Oh, cool, you have a monster folder, too? Great minds certainly do seem to think alike...

Any non-monsters/creatures/beasts/races, I has to look up on teh Interweb.

I mean, this guy, for example. What is he? An anthro Growlithe or something?

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Mik_Hael
....You know, it's scientifically possible to technically make one of those you know.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 No, I actually didn't know that. Though, I can't say it shocks me. Good to know...

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
Administrator
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

She and those lovely friends of Hugh Hefner have got to be the sexiest bunnies and rabbits I've ever met...

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 I heard something saying the series should be rebooting this year. I can't wait to see what they do with it. Hopefully, it lasts way longer, and develops characters better (though, still with less fluff)...

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Whd

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

 Adorable!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CUTE Awesomeness!

If they can work in equal parts of coherent plot, awesome action and fantastically-gratifying fanservice, then they will certainly have a memorable reboot series.