Avatars (Cont.)

New thread, for all those awesome avatars, and the characters on which they're based. To start, my cute, cuddly creepy Cheshire Cat! Gotta love it, right?

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Myself
Administrator
Nice avatar.

I do not change my avatar (although I have thought of doing so, but it would require changing my signature to match and people would shout "blasphemy" at the mere suggestion).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

And my new avatar as well...

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

 You can change whatever you want. It's your profile.

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

 Quite nice. New Marv form?

(BTW: I really should respond to your latest post. Brutus ain't gonna lose after that, just so you know...)

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Lose? Who said he lost?

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

No, I know you didn't. Just sayin'. That didn't finish him.
Whd

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

I didn't expect it to...

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Of course, I usually make my own Avatars.....usually. Also, thank you.

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

 Well, I tend to shapeshift more frequently than you. Not to mention, the Cheshire Cat is among my favorite fictional creatures, besides those which I've made it up myself.

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Argh, me bones feel a storm callin'.

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

 Somehow I can believe that.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Myself
WHD wrote
(\_/)
( '_')
(> )>o I was going to give you this cookie
U U

...(\_/)
...('_' )
o<( <) But then I was like...
....U U

.(\__/)
.(O.O)
.(>o<) IT'S MY COOKIE!!!
..U U

(\_/)
( '_')
(> )>o Then i said sharing is caring....
U U

...(\_/)
...('_' )
o<( <) But then I was like... 'Sharing is caring....' But...
....U U

.(\__/)
.(O.O)
.(>o<) I LIKE COOKIES!!!
...U U

.(\_/)
(^_^)
(> <) So then I ate it...sorry :DD
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

You steppin' in on my schtick? Hmmm?

Re: Avatars (Cont.)

Myself
Administrator
Golem not miscreant.

I'm just a sentient entity made of living clay, rock or other substances. You, as a miscrant, have got your own strange biology going on.

Besides, a golem isn't nearly as powerful; I only have my normal powers and a minute (in comparison to my somewhat average power level) physical enhancement.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
12