Add Your Own Created Shows

Ralib1
This post was updated on .
My show is called super 10s which is about how orbs with powers that came from planet x landed on earth and people started to get the powers. then one day a man who calls himself the golden one found a orb with the power of immortality. and since then he wanted more power and killed people for there orbs. then a man named gideon wanted to sop him so he gathered a team of 10 people that would soon stop him. the characters of this show are

       Super 10s

    Leader: Gideon
    Co Leader: Keanu Nelson
     Cassie
     Sapphire
     Sybil
     Raymore
    Shadow
    Aimee
    Alicia
    Riku
    Evelyn
    Malik

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

First of all, welcome to the forum. Hope you like it.

Secondly, That's an interesting idea for a show.

Third of all, what exactly are the guidelines for this thread?

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Gentleman Vaultboy
I actually have one that's site relevant! It's about three friends at a special academy for training superheros. The three are:

1.16 year old Vash Vyser, son of legendary super-villain Adelaide Vyser. His fathers believes that if the heroes of the world have no one to fight against they will turn on each other and so chose the path of villainy in the hopes of preventing that. Grooming his son from birth to replace him since birth he could not anticipate that Vash would run away to become a super hero in a fit of teenage rebellion. Vash is everything you'd expect from a boy raised on super-villainy. He is manic and unpredictable, very easily excited, and has an endless enthusiasm for super-tech and SCIENCE!!!  In a fight he is dirty and underhanded, using any trick that he thinks will win the day. He will insult his opponent to throw them of balance, hit them while they're down, throw sand in their eyes, or surprise them with an object from his "hammer-space coat," a long coat that can hold an unlimited amount of things. He fights like this because most of the time he's terrified of his opponent, especially those with powers. Has a slight bit of "cape-envy" because of his lack of superpowers.

2. 17 year old Jessica twelve, the twelfth attempt by an insane hero to clone a daughter. The Torch-Bearer, mightiest hero on earth, was a perfect soldier created by the U.S. government. Their experiments gave him invulnerability, Super strength, and the ability to fly. as a consequence of his invulnerability however, he could not feel, taste, or smell anything. Desperate to find someone who understood what he was going through he went rough and started trying to clone a daughter from his DNA and that of his ex-wife. After 17 failures he succeeded. His daughter, Jessica, inherited his powers and their drawbacks, but because she was born this way could not understand her fathers pain. When she was ten, he abandoned her at the academy and vanished. Jessica is headstrong and arrogant. She is mostly invincible and knows it. Wheres Vash will taunt his opponent to throw them off, Jessica will do it to belittle them. She knows that everyone else has more than two senses but tries not to let on how much this bothers her. She is an avid painter and appreciates fine music, and enjoys jogging more than flight. She and Vash are friends mostly because hardly anyone wants to socialize with them. Being the offspring of a super villain and an insane fallen hero will do that.

3.17 year old "Bell," a magical girl trying to escape her past. A student from japan, she did not tell anyone her real name when she enrolled. Outwardly cheerful and outgoing, this facade hides a mind that is both morbid and practical. Despite her politeness ans the smile on her face she will almost always assume the worst of any person she encounters. This may have something to do with her fighting the manifestations of the human dark side every week since she was nine years old. Generally cheerfully pessimistic, when battle is joined Bell becomes deadly serious, typically trying to end fights as quickly and Violently as possible, and since her energy attacks are completely non fatal to humans this usually ends with the area completely leveled.

The daily lives of these three and others such a Lucas Carmen( Jessica's good-natured boyfriend, with the the ability to create light), Alice Able (10 year old physic prodigy), and Prof. Miles Badass (the threes Batman-esque homeroom instructor) are used mostly to poke fun at comic book, cartoon, and anime cliches.

If anyone would like to critique or ask questions feel free. Criticism is always welcome.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

How about this...An Animated TV show about our exploits in New Beginning? I'd watch it.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Oh, yeah, so would I.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

(Shhh this is a secret, but I'm currently working with Adobe Flash to possibly create somthing similar to a New Beginning Chronicles type animation)

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Gentleman Vaultboy
This post was updated on .
Richard Hawk is a 24 year old scientific prodigy that works and lives in the Tutula Institute of Technology, a corporate lab in the Nevada desert. Things were going well for him, until the day he cobbled together a nuclear reactor, teleportation prototype, a toaster, and a stick of gum into an unstable probability engine, with the purpose of causing  a "C-class total reality upheaval" because his favorite show got preempted. Stopped from rewriting the world line, Hawk was diagnosed with Maligne Science Related Memetic Disorder (MSRND), known popularly as "Mastermind Disease."

Because of disability laws, the Institute isn't able to fire him simply for having it as long as he agrees to treatment and medication, as well as having a government handler drop by every week to report on his progress. They also get to write off on their taxes, which is the real reason he's kept around. However, unofficially, he is no longer allowed to partake in any experiments and is mostly treated as an oddjobs man because, in his opinion, he's the only guy at the lab who can do a pullup.

The series follows Richard in his daily life at the Tutula Institute, fighting a losing battle against boredom, frustration, and slowly going insane. He's brash, arrogant, is willing to try just about anything once, and has the not so unfounded suspicion that someone is out to get him. His only constant companion is Ailean, a big eyed anime girl Gyroid he found in an old locker still shrinkwrapped and unopened, and upon whom he has been conducting a long Nature v. Nurture experiment in regards to artificial intelligence without the institute knowledge. On paper, she's just his personal assistant. In practice, she's somewhere between put upon sidekick and daughter. Far from her timid, submissive personality when they first started out, Ailean is now almost a controlling agent for Richard, calling him out when his plans are retarded or unreasonable, and subtly insulting and making fun of him. She plays up "emotionless innocent robot girl" to get away with this in front of other people, and to manipulate others into underestimating her. Despite this, she still make childishly robotish leaps in logic that even Richard can't understand, like thinking anyone who's good at dancing is equally good at fighting and assuming that a bird knows everything because it can fly.

Together they explore, assist various researchers with their work, cause trouble, perhaps save the world a few times, and generally do everything in their power to keep Richard from descending into cackling madness. Other characters include Amy Styles, chill programmer and the only co-worker Richard can stand, Donald Channing, his government handler/parole officer/psychiatrist, Urick Stillmen, head of the the Tutula Institute, and Eva Megido, evolutionary biologist turned super villainess and fellow MSRND sufferer who has taken a personal interest in Richards case.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Philote
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Gentleman Vaultboy
This post was updated on .
Dragon Dream is what happens when I look at D&D and go "hmmmmm, I wonder how One Piece I can make this?" AKA Why, oh Why, did I Read This Article?

This one's a dozy.

Dragons Dream (such cliche title ) takes place in the world of Avalar, your typical medieval fantasy world of kingdoms, dungeons and wild wildernesses. Hundreds of years ago, Avalar was completely overrun by Adventurers, each seeking fortune, glory, and freedom. Because o the great power of these Adventurers they were able to do as they please, overthrow monarchies and found their own empires, conduct strange experiments on the populous, gods were cast down from the sky, demons uprooted from the abyss, and constant war threatened to tear the world asunder. Until, that is, the founding of The Guild. A group of Adventurers, united by some strange and powerful patron presented an option to the rest of their kin: join and follow the rules and regulations of The Guild or be annihilated. Of course, such spirits would not be tamed so easily but after the first few catastrophic battles everyone realized that The Guild had the power to back up it's words. Adventurers swore their loyalty in mass, and those that did no were hunted down and eliminated. The Age of High Adventure had been brought to a heel.

That was all 400 years ago though. Our story, while also being about a great beast brought to a heel, takes place hundreds of years later and, like most of the old adventure stories, involves a horde of treasure and the Dragon who greedily amassed it.

Characters:

Corona Vente

A red dragon and the main character. The last of a five egg clutch and daughter of the Great Red Wyrm Alexandria, she has been doing the typical dragon thing for well over 100 years, demanding tribute, stealing treasure, and ransoming princesses (Once), she was attacked by her brother Caldera, polymorphed into human child using an obscure and complex spell, had her personality suppressed and smothered by a new one of his own design, and plopped down on the outskirts of a human village hundreds of miles from her cave and Horde, and left to only watch in horror as her body was taken into the village and the new personality lived out an honest, humble, peasant life for ten years.

All this because Corona was the runt of the litter and she she tried to kill hm off once or twice when they were hatchlings.

She would have stayed locked up in there, watching her new body live out the typical peasant life, had Fenic the Mindrobber not gotten involved. Sending his minions to kidnap the village girls to be his servants, he got more than he bargained for when he tried to break a particular pretty redheads mind and accidentally unleashed the beast.

Personality and Development
Corona is brash and arrogant, believing that she is capable of of charging into most encounters head on and winning "Even in [her] pathetic new body." This attitude is worn down over the series as she is repeatedly humbled by her companion Clarissa, a half giant named Rita, and a fire mage Atulia, which convinces her to actually take threats seriously and to actually try the whole "self improvement" thing. This is further enforced by meetings with high level adventurers, finding out that the kingdoms she was extorting didn't think she was worth paying The Guild to take care of, that all her other siblings were stronger than her, could have killed her at any time, and were only holding off until her horde got bigger to do it. The dawning realization that she was nothing more than a big fish in a small pond actually gives her a bit of an inferiority complex which she hardly ever shows. From then on her fights are still head on affairs, but she makes much greater use of her strengths and surroundings instead of just throwing punches.

Corona is a lot like a cat in that she is superior to you and you need to know it, and that you are only around because she allows you. She possesses a very alien viewpoint of companionship owing to the way Dragons are raised, as she only tolerates others because they are useful to her. This attitude is also worn down as more people start to little by little gain her trust in various ways, and she gradually defrosts. While never becoming overtly affectionate, it still becomes easier to see how much she cares for them in her sincere praise and rage when one is harmed. Some of her main motivations are greed, want, and attachment, and she eventual comes to see her surrogate family as her new Horde. You can not take them, because they are hers.

Goals
Corona's main goal is to find what happened to her original Horde and retrieve it without being found out by other Adventurers. After she learns her brother had been killed and her Horde added to the personal coffers of The Guilds Five Emperors, she resolves to obtain an Adventurers License and gain enough rank to issue a right of challenge to them. This becomes complicated as her mother Alexandria is actually the guilds mysterious leader, the five Emperors are all Chimerized with dragon blood and have been alive since the founding of The Gulid, that they are the ones responsible for all sorts of nasty critters and villains that stalk the landscape, and that the whole Guild is nothing but a scam to rake in gold to add to Alexandria's own horde. Also the only reason she ever has children is to sent the Emperors out to kill them after they amass enough treasure.

Powers and Abilities

At first, Corona only displays great strength and durability as testament to her true identity, far greater than that of the average human. As time goes on more draconic traits appear. She can intimidate and inflict terror in a burst or a wave. Her long hair is actually representative of her tail, so it becomes prehensile. She gains scales that resist damage and heat and claws that can rend iron like butter. Finally, she can sprout wings from her shoulder blades.

To gain access to her breath weapon, she trans with Atulia the Fire Mage before taking the Adventurer exam, learning fire magic in the process and relying on something other than her natural weapons for once in her life. This is actually after Atuila manages to burn her despite the scales being up.

Living in her head is the remnant of the false village girl personality implanted by Caldara, Melody Fabula. Surviving and regaining strength by sheer willpower, this other personality occasionally help Corona unlock additional strength under certain conditions. This stops applying later in the story.

Corona smells with her tongue, like a snake. This is a birth defect and not something that applies to all dragons. Just a weird quirk.

And finally the really important bit. In the world exist spirits called Daemon, which are born from a notable place or thing. A Genius Loci is a type of Daemon. Now, most treasure hordes of great size develop one of these spirits because it's just so incredible to look at. The Daemon of a Horde want the Horde to stay together, so they empower the things that fight to protect them. The larger and more significant the Horde, the greater the power boost. This explains why most monsters guard hordes of treasure. Alexandria is aware of this and is trying to acquire every valuable in the world to essentially become a god, and she's pretty close. The reason I bring this up is Corona starts to see her party as a Horde and a Daemon is born as a result. Then near the end, she extends it not just to her friends, but to their futures, their world, their hopes, dreams, loves, and happiness. The larger and more significant the Horde, the greater the power boost. That's how she beats her mom, good old power of friendship.

Wow that's a lot of words. I'll do the other mains later.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Philote
Your writing is as excellent as always. This is an expanded version of one of your ideas that you presented before correct? The dragon-girl part I mean.

I like the Daemon part especially. I think those would be pretty awesome to have present in an actual D&D game.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Shadowulf1 wrote
I just had an epiphany for a new storyline! And I WILL NOT expand on it until you approve of it! Here's the idea. It's a magical boy story based on the Zodiac. Main Character: Lucas Elliot Oliver (Constellation: Leo), and his team includes all twelve members of the Greek Zodiac (Aquarius, Capricorn, Taurus, Aries, etc.). They'll eventually form into a team of (what else?) crime-fighting superheroes...

His Origin:  He's a student in high school (DUH), with an assignment to do in science class. He figures that, even though he thinks the work is boring, he'll do a stargazing project, to impress the popular girl, Violet. That way, since she's a stargazing buff, she'll want to do her project with him. The two become partners on the assignment, and when they are stargazing one night, they notice a REALLY bright star. The two gaze at it, and in an instant, it flashes so bright that it knocks the two unconscious.

The next morning, Leo wakes up, and as he's getting ready for school, he notices what looks like a tattoo on his right shoulder. It looks like THIS: ♌

He goes to school, deciding to ask his friend, Caleb Nicholas Ceria (a total mythology and legend buff) about what the sign means. Caleb tells him that it’s the sign of Leo, the Lion. He asks Violet in class if she has any strange marks on her, but of course, she thinks he’s trying to be a perv, so she tells him stay away from her. Then the typical school day for his kind of student (bullying, etc.)

Later that night, you have his first heroic deed, and the series will continue from there. It is not planned, and so I won’t do 50 points, so you don’t have to worry about it being over any time soon.

Tell me what you think!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, yeah, we're going with Sky Kingdom as the name, and the place where Leo and the others are coronated as sovereigns of the Constellations (i.e. Constellation Kings) is called the Zodiac Kingdom. A chapter of this series (preferably the coronation scene, WAY!!! in the future) will be called Zodiac Sky. So there, take that PROCRASTINATION DEMON (preparation, ftw!!!)...

Names of the Constellation Kings/Queens so far...

Constellation L.E.O (the Lion ♌): Lucas Elliot Oliver (Main Character: Male)

Constellation V.I.R.G.O (the Virgin ♍) : Violet Rose Gordon (cute, smart: Female)

Constellation C.A.N.C.E.R (the Crab ♋): Caleb Nicholas Ceria (best friend, grumpy: Male)

Constellation A.R.I.E.S (the Ram ♈): Aries Jackson (tough guy: Male)

Constellation T.A.U.R.U.S (the Bull ♉): Taurus Jackson (tough guy's older brother: Male)

Constellation G.E.M.I.N.I (the Twins ♊): Cassian Victor DiOscuri, Paolo Lex DiOscuri (dualistic twins: Male)

Constellation L.I.B.R.A (the Scales, or the Balance ♎): Lia Bradford (aristocratic loner type: Female)

Constellation S.C.O.R.P.I.O (the Scorpion ♏): Scot Ryland Pious (charismatic and ambitious: Male)

Constellation S.A.G.I.T.T.A.R.I.U.S (the Archer ♐): Sage Sittari Usman (spiritual, optimist: Female)

Constellation C.A.P.R.I.C.O.R.N (the Sea-Goat ♑): Capri Coronado (diligent workaholic: Female)

Constellation A.Q.U.A.R.I.U.S (the Water-Bearer♒): Alexander Quentin Ponce-Marius (creative know-it-all; Male)

Constellation P.I.S.C.E.S (the Fishes ♓): Piotr Sasha Cesnik (sympathetic, sensitive Russian exchange student; Male)

Other constellations are also included, including Ophiuchus (serpent-bearer), Crucio (cross), Ursa Major and Minor (Big and little bears), Canis Major and Minor (Big and little dogs), Hydra (the Lernaean Hydra), Cygnus (the Swan), Orion (the hunter), and many many others; but they'll all be villains... The main villain? Yet to be identified...probably Chaos (the unimaginable, heartless, soulless void). Tell me whatcha think so far...
And a third (edited) repost. This is obviously, this is the best place for it. I'll try to post a story for it some time soon.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Gentleman Vaultboy
This post was updated on .
Magical boy story? With transformation sequences and everything?

Make sure it's not armor they transform into, or else people might think you're ripping off Saint Seiya.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

 Yep, transformation sequences and all. Of course, more suited to gender, since it's boys and girls, but yeah. And it's closer to superhero spandex than armor...(Except *Edna Mode voice* NO CAPES).

Armor would be disingenuous anyhow; their starter level is close to that of a rogue/scrapper class, and their true rank is that of divinity/royalty. They're fit for combat, but that's not their main goal. Their outfits (aside from being Zodiac themed, based on their signs), would be closer to the outfits in Homestuck, than to warriors or knights.

Not that I'd be able to illustrate or animate them, so people could see their uniforms, anyhow. I'm quite a mediocre artist, and I have no access to Photoshop. And I'd hate to bother Marv every time I want something done.

I'll have to keep it in my back pocket, for when I hopefully get money in the future.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

This is awesome....

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

Thanks.

 Wish I could think of a specific adventure to elaborate on right now, though.

I have lots of generic ideas in mind, but not a whole heck of a lot of detail.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

I....I kinda want to draw something for this. I dunno. The images forming in my head as you explain are epic, but probably not consistent with what you envision for this.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

And there's some changes to be made, too. Don't know why I didn't take these into account before.

Gemini-
*Formerly* Cassi Victoria DiOscouri, Polly Alexandra DiOscouri (twins: Female)
*Currently* Cassian Victor DiOscuri, Paolo Lex DiOscuri (twins: Male)

This way, it really is Castor and Pollux.

Sagittarius-
Attribute/trait change. Minor middle name change. B to S. Hopefully, another name change will come later. Middle and last name still feel...bleh. Maybe I'll change it into something Japanese?

Capricorn-
Attribute/trait change.

Aquarius-
*Formerly* Aqua Marissa Ponce-Marius (creative girl, with a flirty side; Female).

Now, male. Attribute/trait rewording.
Probably more changes to come. In fact, more changes quite likely. And I'm still thinking about whether or not to start writing this story, so this may also show up in the Writing Exercises! thread. I really like the potential for this one, as a story OR a TV show, and I'd love to get back to writing non-RP stories, anyhow.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

 Well, if the muse inspires you, then do with the inspiration what you will.

I may put up my own drawings of the characters, soon. That is, if I ever get around to doing the drawing...

And I need to get around to their powers.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

I really like Pirate lately, and so I'll do a Pirate themed show.....with this crew here.

(from Left to Right)

Gibby -The Powder Monkey
Finn "The Iron Shark" Wells - The Master Gunner
"Holey" Jim Zed - The Gunner
Rory Silver - The Quartermaster
Lonny "Lushy" Yorsef - The Cooper
Simon Poll III - The Surgeon
Old Wormy - The Navigator
Selina Baroque - The Muscian

Together them form part of the crew of the Black Siren. (I haven;t drawn the whole crew yet, still missing a Captain as well)

Gibby -The Powder Monkey

Gibby is the resident powder monkey and mascot of the Black Siren. He's intelligent and able to speak rough English as a result of some "tinkering" preformed by the crew's Surgeon. Gibby resent being called a monkey is constantly yelling to assert his dominance, an act that is largely ignored by the crew.

Gibby's position is as the powder monkey, an ironic title given that his is also a monkey. The Powder Monkey's job on board the ship is to keep the gun powder safe and dry, as well as preforming miscellaneous jobs for the Master Gunner.

Finn "The Iron Shark" Wells - The Master Gunner

Finn Wells, titled The Iron Shark by his crew mates, is the Black Siren's Master Gunner. Finn sports a very peculiar weapon which he carries with with his massive strength. His signature weapon, named The Thunder Jaw, was created by Finn. The story goes, that after Finn's favorite cannon was fell overboard Finn leaped into the ocean after it. As it sank to the bottom of the ocean, a shark came and swallowed it. Rather than lose the cannon, Finn fought the beast and punched it so hard the cannon lodged in the sharks throat forever. He later emerged on a nearby island, carrying the shark and the cannon, now combined. The legitimacy of this story is not disputed by the crew lest Finn hear them.

As the Master Gunner Finn is in charge of all cannons and arms. He keeps them working and supplies them to the crew.

"Holey" Jim Zed - The Gunner

Jim Zed, often called "Holey Jim" as a reference to the hole in his stomach serves as the crews Gunner. When he was alive Jim was the best marksman in the crew, able to peg a seagull with a musket at 60 paces. He constantly boasted and bragged about his skill to the crew night and day. Unfortunately Jim suffered an accident at the hands of one of the ship's cannons, punching a hole in his midsection. Through the use of a little voodoo magic the Black Siren's surgeon was able to resurrect poor Jim. As a zombie, Jim now serves the crew by silently serving the Master Gunner as best he can.

Jim's most notable features are the crescent tattoo below his right eye and the gaping hole in his stomach.

Rory Silver - The Quartermaster

Rory Silver is a dwarf, and perhaps the only Dwarf Pirate to become the Quartermaster of a ship. Rory's sleeves are a source of mystery to all who see them in action. Whatever tool, weapon or utensil he needs seems to be stored in there, popping out like a Swiss army knife. Nobody has ever seen his hands though. As a Dwarf, Rory holds a lot of anger and has been known to lash out sternly when insulted. As such, nobody laughs at his silly hat anymore.

As the Quartermaster it is Rory's job to manage the supplies on board the Black Siren and maintain order when the Captain is in his cabin.

Lonny "Lushy" Yorsef - The Cooper

Lonny, nicknamed "Lushy" by the crew for his heavy drinking habits, is the Black Siren's cooper. Lonny, is a habitual drunk and is rarely if ever sober. He carries no less than at least a gallon of Rum at all times. Lonny's balance while on deck of the Black Siren is nothing short of a miracle considering his nearly always black out drunk on a ship that's constantly swaying. Yet he somehow manages to always remain upright.

Lonny carries a massive, custom made bottle to transport his Rum on his back and wears odd, constraining footwear that balls his feet.

As the ship's cooper, Lonny is in charge of building and maintaining all crates, barrels and bottles that hold the precious food, water and treasure for the ship.

Simon Poll III - The Surgeon

Simon is the ship's Surgeon. Despite not actually being a trained doctor of any kind, Simon has cobbled together a mismatched assortment of techniques including voodoo to form a functioning practice in "healing" the various illnesses and injuries of the Black Siren's crew. Because of his usefulness in keeping the crew up and working he is respectfully refereed to as "Doc". He Is resposible for the creation and constant patience of the Crew navigator Old Wormy and is the reson the Ship's Gunner, Jim Zed is still walking after his "accident"

Old Wormy - The Navigator

Old Wormy is the navigator for the crew of the Black Siren. Its never been clear to the rest of the crew what Old Wormy is, though as a "patient" of the crew's surgeon he was possibly human at one point. Timid in nature, Old Wormy tends to keep to himself and whispers quietly when he speaks. The only time he shouts is when he preforms the lookout duties of his position from the crow's nest.

Old wormy sports two tentacles, stitched in place of his arms. A small spyglass is fixed to his face via a metal plate. His lower half has been severed and replaced with a three pronged stand of some kind.

As the navigator, it is Old Wormy's job to plot the course for the Black Siren and serve as lookout when at sea.

Selina Baroque - The Muscian

Once a respected and beautiful opera singer, Selina was shunned by her audience when her lyrics began to reflect the more unsavory side of society. With no job and no fan base, Selina joined the crew of the Black Siren, who loved both her voice and her lyrics. Since becoming a pirate, Selina has become as ruthless as she is beautiful, lashing out in battle with her trusty mic.

Re: Add Your Own Created Shows

What? Nobody likes pirates?