Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

The Junkyard Cat
YO all just had to share stuff from the tv Show I'll post other interesting things in here to.

For now the Fight between Nox the xelor Vs Grougaloragan one of the 6 first born dragons in the wakfu series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N77tmqmMpA&feature=related

the embed isn't working for some reason so ya
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

The Junkyard Cat
Another character from the world. A legend during the dofus era. Goultard!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HieYwlwVYSw
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

It's a show?

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

The Junkyard Cat
This post was updated on .
ya it is you kinda got to torrent it but ya here is the link

http://brotherhoodoftofu.com/

its funny that its a kids show. Yet at the end of season one there is genocide.
P.s. I also recommend downloading Vlc media player to watch the episodes.

Another thing one of the comics on the website is pretty good you're gonna have to download it, but it has been translated. My favorite comic of theirs is the Maskmane.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

The Junkyard Cat
Another good fight okay not as impressive really. And to tell you guys the truth in this fight I was hoping the bad guy to win really disliked the little odd white/blue dragon he was dam annoying to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkWRWoHyLOY
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Please tell me that there is a version with english subtitles. I still haven't gotten my gift of gab up and running again, I only understand about one out of every three or four words.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

There is...

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Thank God!!!! the french come up with awesome stuff every now and then in the cartoon business.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

You realize that Cabanilla posted a link right?

Still recommend Vlc media player for watching the show.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

Mik_Hael
Administrator
Any one else playing this?

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

Nope...

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

I may try it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

Doesn't seem like my kind of game. Besides, I'm still addicted to Runescape.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

The Junkyard Cat
Hey all wakfu is out its a pretty addictive game part of it is for free but to get the full experience you have to subscribe. Don't worry too much about payment plan it's more of a pay either once of every 3 months, 6 months, or a year.

It's still very addictive the 14 classes are so very different its fun to play as them but so far they only have the original 12 on there for now.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

Naw, it doesn't really interest me.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

WonderDrow
The TV serie is awesome btw.

Here's a fan art of Evangelyne created by a friend of mine.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Dam thats good 0_0
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Wakfu a fun game but a better show.

The Junkyard Cat
So there are is a new site to download the episodes from and also a new Dofus series. Its a bit more light hearted and pretty entertaining. I'll post up the link when I can.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.