Timezones!

Myself
Administrator
This is annoying to many people, so post the hour this post was for you. We can then use it to work out timezones.

For example, the time is roughly 6:19 PM over here and I believe it is 10:19 AM for WHD in Holland (thanks to Facebook).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Timezones!

superfool
and it was 4:19 am in NY this post is at 9:16 am in NY
I made it to 800 powers woohoo!!!!!!

Re: Timezones!

8:16 Am.

I live here.

Shannon, Mississippi.

Funfact: My town is home to Rumors, a gay bar that was featured in a documentary about gay bars in rural Mississippi.

Also:

One of these people is me.

Can you guess which one?

Re: Timezones!

It reads 4:19 am here as well.

And this post is at 2:05pm.

Re: Timezones!

Hm...I wonder...

The black girl in the white shirt?

Kidding...

My honest guess is the tall guy, who is still shorter than the fellow in the glasses. I never remember you mentioning wearing glasses.

Re: Timezones!

I wear glasses.

I'm not very photogenic, which is why I look silly.

That's the picture we took after Scholar's Bowl.

Re: Timezones!

 Ah. Fascinating.

Well, at least you built up the gumption to post a pic of you, so I can put a face to your name.

Greetings Zaleramancer. Tis I, the Penultimate.

Re: Timezones!

Bah. If I'm already giving pictures, I might as well give one that doesn't look quite as silly.

Here's me, off to Prom.

Note the fact that I have a hair that is persistently sticking up.

My hair is very rebellious.

Re: Timezones!

You resemble another friend of mine. Jamie Cobb.

And looking pretty spiffy in that suit.

Re: Timezones!

Philote
I knew for sure it was going to be her too

Anyways, Myself's post was at 3:19am for me, and this current post should be at 6:16pm for me.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Timezones!

Philote wrote
I knew for sure it was going to be her too

Your post says 7:17pm on my clock.

Re: Timezones!

Myself
Your post read for 9:17 AM over here.

I think this may be useful to gain some perspective or our respective locations in the world.

Shall we agree on a central time, such as GMT?

so me and Shad are in the same timezone
I made it to 800 powers woohoo!!!!!!

Re: Timezones!

Yup, I'm in Orlando, FL.

Re: Timezones!

Do we still need this thread, or no?

Re: Timezones!

I can't think of any reason we do.

Re: Timezones!

 Anybody else here feel like divulging time zones, who hasn't done it already?