The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

In addition to every superpower known to man, The Superpower List and its adjoining Forum should also be dedicated to every superpower listing known to man. And so, I present to you, the Database (or Databank, Compendium, Collection, whatever), a thread for you to post any and all other superpower-based sites you come across. Any site based on:

-Superpower listing

-Superpower ranking

-Superhero/Supervillain/Superhuman fancasting

-Superhero/Supervillain/Superhuman fanfiction

-Superhero/Supervillain/Superhuman art galleries

-Superhero/Supervillain/Superhuman/Superpower Discussions

Anything superpowered may be added here- For future reference in our own works, to complete discussions they left unsettled (or which didn't go how we thought they should have), to add, omit, rearrange or redact whatever bits of superhuman discussion, listing and categorization goodness we come across. This thread is to store, analyze, evaluate and synthesize all manner of superhuman minutiae from other websites, for the sake of better using this one to its fullest potential.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

To start-

Activating Evolution Archive

The Poet's RPG Page (The Poet's work is awesome, by the way...)

Mutantcow Table of Contents

Heroesmux Anomalistic Abilities List

Advancing Evolution

Angelfire Psionics List

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

We're slowly becoming the CSIA: Central Superpower Intelligence Agency.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Smackgiver
GREAT idea,  Wulf.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

WonderDrow
Marvelous_Miscreant wrote
We're slowly becoming the CSIA: Central Superpower Intelligence Agency.
And to monitor them all we'll form the NBSA : New Beginning Security Agency
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Smackgiver
I didn't see this one on there yet - SuperpowerWiki
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

 I didn't introduce it for...*ahem* personal reasons...

Still, yes, it is just as viable a superpower list as any.

Oh! And on that very note...this little beauty. MyTelekinesis...

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Smackgiver
Personal reasons?  I tried to follow your link, but I got an unauthorized error.

Did I make a faux pas?
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Wulf, you forget that that link goes to the *cough cough* Secret part of the forum...not everyone has access to view that.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Long story short: The website was originally copy-pasta of one Wulf contributed a bunch too, then it got taken out of Wulf's control and he has a blood feud with it or something.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

 Sorry about that.

I mean, really, if anybody deserves access to the Private Forum, it's you. When the time come, admin privileges will give you access. In the meantime, Zale's description is basically accurate for the situation at hand.

I mean, in all, I don't really have any blood feud against the folks on that site. It's just a tad bit of a sore thing, to know I basically missed my chance to really get in on it. At least, with a minimal effort. Now, if I want to become anywhere near prominent, it'll take a long time. And the folks in charge seem sort of jerky, so they would probably not make it very easy.

But, no, you didn't make any faux pas. I just thought I should give my reason for not having posted that site as a reference. Had I been on good terms with the site, it WOULD have been among the first I'd post, what with it being about the first result on the 'Superpower List' Google search.

Anyhow, no hard feelings on that end. No worries.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

 Yeah, I did forget.

Fortunately, Zale's explanation will suffice.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Smackgiver
Those jerks!

You just say the word and I'll take 'em out with my imaginary armies of super ninja zombie hackers.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

 Hehehe, hold your horses, Tiger. Jerks though they may be, my hostilities toward them has since dulled down to a manageable simmer.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Myself
Indeed. Then we shall have true power; once all sources are assimilated, New Beginning shall occur, although whether it is a good or bad thing is up for debate.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

I like reading their website.

It has an endless list of things.

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

 Some of their powers, I think, are a tad technical.

Like, too concerned with making fictional powers seem plausible.

I can see if they try to put thought into them, but I think some efforts go a tad overboard.

Fan Powers/Archive (Heroes Wiki)

UNTIL Superpowers Database I

UNTIL Superpowers Database II

UNTIL Superpowers Database 2005

d20srd Psionic Powers Index

Re: The Database/Databank/Compendium/Collection

Yeah, I don't think seven pages for different shapes of sonic attacks is really needed.