Testing, testing,.... Superpower Personality Test

Testing, testing,.... Superpower Personality Test

Vespert

Wouldnt it be cool if...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

The answer to that question is

WELL YEAH!

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Sini
Definitely.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

I think that being the one with superpowers would be great. Now if we lived in a world like X-men, then maybe not AS awesome, because people would constantly be tryna kill you and stuff just because you have powers, but at least you could defend yourself, or see them coming, or have some way to help others. Simply put, heck yeah it'd be wonderful to live in such a world. I'd love to live somewhere like that.

In fact it's the basis of a world I created. kinda the dungeons-and-dragons-type world where mythological creatures exist and roam wild among humans, etc, etc. There's so many beings with so many different cool powers and abilities, I couldn't name them all here. I'm thinking of posting some of the pictures I drew a while back to show y'all...

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Do tell, That world sounds interesting.

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

YES! I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT WHD WAS TRYING TO TELL ME!!! I FIXED IT!

*I know it's a lot, but I hope that doesn't discourage you from reading it...

And I hope you're not being sarcastic about being interested, Zale, but here goes...

The world I created is called Celadon (shut up I know Celadon City from Pokemon does spring to mind, but believe me, it has nothing to do with Pokemon) and it's home to MANY different superhuman species (I mean A LOT, I've been creating them since 2007 and I'm still not done).

It's divided into Gandrei, Illyrion, Sciops, Arboralia, Safaria, Mygea, Habador, Atlantion (the ocean), Frostflame Island, Apprentice Island, Jungle Island, the Vanishing Island, Lethe Island and numerous other places.

Gandrei is the most urbanely developed, and is home to the highest population of humans. The people there are still in that kinda medieval, dungeons-and-dragons-y kinda state, but they are mainly human, and the most "civilized" (castles, houses, a more stable adherence to common languages and religions)

Illyrion is home to numerous cultures that still adhere to the ways of ancient civilizations such as ancient Greece, ancient Egypt, ancient Scandinavia and ancient Rome. Great if you like exploring ancient ruins and such. In the middle of that land is a huge battlefield that the numerous cultures converge on to test their skills (or in the event REAL war should ever erupt).

Sciops is the stormy region, constantly plagued by rain, thunderstorms and other bad weather. In addition, it is home to the largest graveyards, dungeons, swamps, and insidious criminal dealings. Storms occur so often that the cloudiness of the skies makes it hard to distinguish day from night. Home to lots of vampires and other eeeevil creatures.

Arboralia is the fanciful region, full of fairies, pixies, sprites and (duh) ELVES! Best known for its export of magic and magical items, it is home to Vas Arboraria, the Never-ending Forest (which isn't really that big, but due to frequent use of magic within, disorients people's sense of direction so they get lost in it very easily); luckily this is not the only forest you'll find

Safaria is the woodsy, outdoorsy type region. Home to the Amazons, werewolves, werefoxes, werecats, weredogs, thieves, sorcerers, and other powerful beings. It is great if you're into exploring the woods or the like. Just don't get caught by the Amazons, though; they're infamous for catching male travelers at random for their gladiatorial Coliseum Games

Mygea is the desert region. It is of course, mainly sand. It is hot as crap for like half the day, and at night, it's uber-cold. Moreover, in the dunes, you'll find Giant Ants, a giant species of bird called Roc, Sandworms, sandstorms, the mysterious Desert Wanderers, sphinxes (both statues and the living creatures, about the size of lions), and of course, mummies.

Habador is next. The land of mountains and fjords, it is likened most to Viking culture, primarily because it is home mostly to Nordic creatures. Ogres, orcs, trolls, giants, dragons and many other mountain/hill-dwelling beings (including the Cyclopes) make their homes in the mountains. But their most famous residents are the Dwarves which mine gems there.

After that you should know about the ocean Atlantion. It takes up about 75 percent of Celadon, just like with Earth, but it's a bit more lively. Home to mermaids, their counterparts the tritons, water nymphs, and various never-seen-by-earthlings species of fish, it is also home to the monstrous Scylla, the living whirlpool Charybdis and the deadly Sirens. Sailors beware.

Then is Frostflame Island. Half of the Island is frigid, icy tundra, and the other half is molten, igneous and volcanic. The two sides are separated only by the Obsidian Wall, a black wall extending the whole divide. The two sides are ruled by titans of immense power. Vulcan, the Lava Lord, rules the region Vulcan. Polaris, the Glacier Guru, rules the region Polaris.

The you should know about Apprentice Island. Not too much to know. Young superhumans and mythological humanoids go here to live to get better at trades and fields of study. It's pretty big with young adults from Gandrei.

Jungle Island is a BIT less extreme. Home to the Hyphemancers, beings with the abilities of spiders, who worship the Spider Queen, it is a very wild place, the only settlements being webs and tree houses made of web. This island is home to a treasure that is fabled to have been amassed by the Spider Queen from all those who attempt to explore her island.

The next island I like is the Vanishing Island. It looks like any other island, but the only way you can see it is with a magic map. You see, everyday it remains "dormant". However, every night, it disappears. And every morning, it appears somewhere new. This island also disappears when it sees people trying to map it. It's home to a mysterious presence...

Next is Lethe Island. Oh, boy, there's a lot to say about it. It's called the Forgotten Island, because people can't really make their homes here. That's because it's home to the Hub, a giant natural protuberance in the island that looks like a volcano, that is the height of a mountain. The Hub is lined with doors, from top to bottom, leading to all other dimensions of reality

Last but not least, you should know about the Enneal Realms. Also called the Dream Realms, you have no need to eat, and, well...let me just get to it.

First is the Enneal Realm of Dreams. It is home to every pleasant dream, fantasy, desire and bit of happiness that one has ever found, will ever find or is ever capable of finding in the mortal realm. The touch of anything within that realm is pleasing, and your sleep is eased in that realm, and you find yourself pleasantly light and airy within it. Dreams are tangible here.

Within the Enneal Realm of Dreams you'll find Vas Elysium, an infinite space which encompasses all positive sentient consciousness. The sky of this realm is pinkish-purple, and the air smells intoxicatingly sweet.

Then...is the Enneal Realm of Horrors. It is home to every nightmare, fear, fright, scare and bit of misery that one has ever found, will ever find and is ever capable of finding in the mortal realm. Home to the boggeyman, his clan of boogeymen, and their servants the boggarts, you find yourself somewhat heavier here than you normally are. Nightmares are tangible here.

Within the Enneal Realm of Horrors, you'll find Vas Erebus, an infinite space which encompasses all negative sentient consciousness. The sky of this realm is blackish-purple, and the air smells slightly like blood.

The Enneal Realms themselves are not infinite, though. They kind of coincide like Frostflame Island, with one side being Dream, and one side being Horror. However, while you're in one side you can't see the other, unless you go through an Enneal Gate. Surrounding both lands is the Chronal Wall, which as the universe expands, marks the passage of time by revolving at about the same rate that the earth revolves around the sun. The Romans somehow figured out this configuration and got the configuration of the Gregorian calendar, the one we use now. The Mayans before them somehow figured this out, but were slightly off in their calculations, figuring somehow that the world would end in 2012.

Well, there. You have Celadon, a planet that is twice the size of Jupiter, and located way out of our solar system, and alongside our own dimension. It's there for the most part. Except Kudonntinkuvwon, the Kromos Islands, and a few other minor places (including the fact that I am Penultimate of this land, hehe). I may edit those facts in later, but they're not incredibly important (except for the fact that I am the Penultimate). Otherwise, my world is quite fascinating, really. And YOU all are the first few to know about it in this much detail. Hehe, you're welcome...

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Shadowulf1 wrote
*Dang, sorry it came out regular the first time, but it got all squished into this big block of info the next time I tried to edit it...hope that doesn't discourage you from reading it...

And I hope you're not being sarcastic, but here goes...

[...]

I think I fixed it..

And it looks cool. Feel free to explain more, i like it.

And, that Spider Queen's name wouldn't happen to start with an "L" would it?

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Oh, heavens no, my creations don't worship the dread Lolth, hahaha! Well, maybe the dark elves but that's another story... As far as the rest of Celadon, as I mentioned before, I am the Penultimate, that is, the total ruler. Don't ask why I chose the title Penultimate, haha, it's kind of a weird story. Just know I rule it, I created it, I love it. In addition to that, my world is guarded by monstrous titans which arise to defend Celadon in the face of great threats (and in the absence of the Penultimate). There is the Arbor Avatar (defender of earth; body is composed of rock and earth, and is covered with bark, vines and leaves), the Glacier Guru (defender of water; body is composed of ice), Lava Lord (defender of fire; body is composed of lava), the Storm Sage (defender of the sky; body is composed of electricity), the Wind Warden (defender of air; body is a living twister) and the Drym (who sends them out; the defender of energy and gravity; looks the most human, with silvery-white skin and piercing blue eyes and a symbol of unknown language origin on his forehead); they are vastly powerful beings who adhere to the beckoning call of the Penultimate. I did a story on this but it actually tells how I got to BE the Penultimate. It's like forty something pages long, so I won't post it, but it's a favorite story of mine, haha. I'd like to tell you all the rest, but people like to take ideas. Not YOU, but others who aren't so innocent in their intentions. I'll have to wait a while to get it published, so maybe when I do, you can read a copy before it sells nationwide.
Whd

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED

Shadow got WHD'd
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Thankfully Zaleramancer edited this post further down the page...

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

alexander121793@gmail.com
Yes I think that would be cool and if I could choose my powers they would be omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence because then I would have ulimited power, unlimited knowledge and be everywhere and see everything. It is the ultimate power combination and they are the only powers you will ever need.

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Sini
With Omnipotence you could simply grant yourself Omniscience and Omniprescence.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

jimbo19954
hey shadow, can I write a story about your universe/world/thingy

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

Well, the thought is flattering, but only if you only post it here. I can't risk having some a-hole trying to copy your work and cash in on your or my ideas...Other than that, as long as you follow that condition, I don't see why the post would be a problem. Go for it Is it by any chance gonna be about my elemental titans?

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

imbo19954
they might make an appearence or two, of corse you (as the penultimate)might even make an apperance...  but not really untill the big, epic battle at the end...

anyways, it will be about a yong hero who wants to go to apprentice island. but he isn't the kind to just do something the easy way... he wants to travel around the world and end up at apprentice island

the characters:
hero(I haven't thought of a name yet) the main character is a party aanimal and likes to get drunk, can control his shadow to make tangible objects, even people

shadow(hero's shadow) when in human form shadow can stretch his body like rubber and is a bit stronger than hero

mali
a banished amazonian. he can clone himself

that's all I have now... more to come later

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

hm...sounds okay to me.... you probably should post the story itself in a different thread. Maybe there should be another area for story threads...I'll ask around about it. PS: Amazons are only female, the Gargarenses are their male counterparts, and they only come together every few years to reproduce to preserve each tribe, so Mali is probably a Gargarensis (and he should be able to replicate himself by some sort of magic, like a dust or something...)...just a few suggestions...

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

imbo19954
mali might actually be an one of those umbrakinetics you mentioned in the flora and fauna thread (i can't think of the name) the idea i had for him was a huge, burly, black man. they fit the description perfectly.

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if...

I see you're pretty fond of umbrakinetics, lol...and I like the thought of the name Mali for an Um'Shadar...but if he IS Um'Shadar, you should know that they live in Safaria, Sciops, Illyrion and Lethe Island...and please take their psychology into mind.

Again, glad you like my ideas...