Switch...

Shadowulf1
Um wondering, do you have a power you wish you could switch out for another one? If so, which one and why?

Personally, I wish I could switch Time To Duel for Telekinesis, but Telekinesis wasn't available at the time, so I had to choose that Yu-Gi-Oh! Based power...kinda sucks, I never relly cared too much for Yu-Gi-Oh!...

Re: Switch...

I was saying as far as trading powers, you would have two choices per day: 1) you gain a new power that you see is available, or 2) you can keep the amount of powers you have, while trading one of your current powers for one that you might like better...

Re: Switch...

I didn't mean that you would trade powers with EACH OTHER!!! Guys, work with me...

with the trade feature, you would either take on a new power that day, or exchange the one you currently have for another power...that's all. You would NOT exchange with any other user, and their powers would not be affected in any way, shape, form, order or fashion as a result of YOUR power choices.

It would not be the downfall, because you could even make it a random thing like the choosing of powers; you could look for the orange "get this power" button, or the "trade for this power" button or whatever, which would have to be a different color than the "get this power" button to prevent confusion.

Re: Switch...

Philote
Hey, im kind of new to the site, but personally i dont think you should be trade with other people, to much of a chance to cheat, instead a system were you grab the first power you find active that day (unless its really terrible) but then have the ability to trade the power you got that day for any power that becomes active that same day, this way you would still only get one power a day but dont have to feel disappointed because you didnt pick up a power you may of wanted because you were hoping to get a better one, with this system you can get that power but still trade it for a stronger one from the same day or keep it
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Switch...

well, maybe, like once a month or something we could trade a power that we find to be a bad judgment call...
Whd

Re: Switch...

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Switch...

well, I was just saying a month, but ya know...

Re: Switch...

This was Phi's First post!

:D