Supernatural

I know we have some fans of Supernatural, here. Personally, I have yet to watch the show in its entirety. I think I will, though, eventually. Anybody here got a favorite character, favorite line, favorite episode or favorite season? Really mad about something that happened recently, or still nursing old wounds from episodes past? We can go spoiled or spoiler-free, your call! Let's chat!

Re: Supernatural

Crowley is fun.

I'm personally pretending the show ended at it's natural conclusion point... at the end of like, season 5.

Re: Supernatural

You are not the first person to say that. So many folks have claimed that the show has long since jumped a bevy of sharks, which makes me even more hesitant to start watching it. It's SUPER long, which means it'll take up even more of my time, and then also has long outlived its usefulness? I have a number of concerns that keep me uneasy about diving in.

Re: Supernatural

Hmm. I stopped watching soon after season 5 because I felt it had ended satisfactorily. It's not a bad ride up til then- it was good enough that I watched 5 seasons of it after all.

The first season can be a bit wooden, but after it hits on the demon-angel thing it starts to really pick up nicely.

Re: Supernatural

Noted. I wouldn't be shocked if S5 is where I stopped, as well.