Stick figure animation

The Junkyard Cat
Many people know it alot of people watch it few people make them. Stick figure animations. I have just recently gotten back into this kinda thing and wondered if any of you had seen any of these things. A lot of them are creative in story or just the characters themselves :P
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Stick figure animation

I've seen a few. Even considered making my own.

Re: Stick figure animation

Actually, yeah, I like 'em a lot. If we're talking about the same ones.

Do you mean like this?