Sonic the Hedgehog

I LOVE me some Sonic the Hedgehog. I've played the video games, watched the TV shows, seen the various bits of fan art and fanfiction (with reactions ranging from nostalgic glee to abject disgust), and I thought now was as good a time as any, for us to share what we love about the series. What do you love/hate about the video games? What are your favorite episodes of the TV shows? Who are your favorite characters? Have you got fan art/fan fiction to share? Post your favorite gifs, music and videos! Even Cosplay! Whatever you like! If it's Sonic (and it's not porn), then it's fair game! We'd love to see! Sound off! :)

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

Worst Sonic Game Ever?

Silver the Hedgehog Figure! Very Nice!

Archie Comics' Sonic Series!

Sonic Mania??

Sonic Mania Info Leaked?

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>