Signature Powers

Philote
Administrator
So i was wondering what everyone considered to be their signature, or favorite, power that they have. Also, to add more to this thread, what was the first power you guys got on the list and which power do you dislike the most that you have obtained.

My signature power: Power Based Surrogates, fear my surrogate army.

First power: Shadow Mimicry

Power i wish i could trade away: Literally Literal followed by Instant Degree
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Signature Powers

My signature power: Quantakinesis (ditto on the army thing)

First power: I think Halcyon Effect (can't check; 502)

Power i wish i could trade away: Time to Duel! (Not really a Yu-Gi-Oh fan...)
Whd

Re: Signature Powers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Signature Powers

Philote
Administrator
I mostly dont like instant degree because its limited to one subject then cant be used anymore without con negation, and id prefer a power that gave superhuman intelligence/ access to many forms of knowledge.

List as many as you want to trade away, was just curious (maybe indicate the one you want to trade the most)
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Signature Powers

Philote
Administrator
Other powers im not fond of in my list that i wouldn't mind trading:
Monthly Wish (I get a superpower everyday what do i need a wish once a month for ) and Mental Recreation (I have better mental powers and i dont really like this one)

I think i have multiple mind control / phasing powers that i could probably trade and keep the better version

This thread is going to turn into more than just signature powers but i dont know a better name for it.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Signature Powers

Shoulda got Repertoire of Knowledge...

Re: Signature Powers

Philote
Administrator
It was before i knew of the all power time /shrug

On wish list now though Thx
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Whd

Re: Signature Powers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Signature Powers

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Signature Powers

Signature?

Dunno.. Weather Control? Reaper Shadow?

First: OBJECTION!

Wish away?: Gliding?

Re: Signature Powers

Super Guinea Pig Squeal isn't half bad.

It can shatter glass and deafen normal people...

Imagine what it would do to someone with superhuman hearing..

Re: Signature Powers

Re: Signature Powers

Philote
Gasp how could you not want Poofy Clothes WHD
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Signature Powers

Mah cloze all POOFY!

Re: Signature Powers

Philote
Administrator
Hmm where is Jester, neogenetica, greenday, and everyone, dont want this thread to die just yet.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Signature Powers

Me either...

Re: Signature Powers

Myself
Administrator
Signature Power: Ability Imbuing* (though you probably know that already).
First Power: Power of Imagination, acquired during the allpower time.
Power I want to get rid of: I have no idea. I can simply negate powers to benefit from Negated Superman* and Negated Power Boost (through Author Power Mimicry).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Signature Powers

Yeah, sounds about right...

Re: Signature Powers

Philote
Administrator
Something else for this thread, My top 5 powers I've created

1. Theme Manager
2. Death Reversal
3. Pan Dimensional Self Exchange
4. Exp Collector
5. Power Based Surrogates
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Signature Powers

neogenetica
Signature:Dont have one, it constantly shifts.
First:Heart attack(okay, that probably sounds a little bit killer-ish but I was desperate to start with)
One I want to get rid of:Probably that one where as long as I'm touching something I turn into it's material.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

123