Series Assistance

Myself
Administrator
I know I have a habit of starting unnecessary threads, but I believe this one is fine. Here, we post ideas for other people's series.

For instance, Shadowulf1, for your Vampirism series, why not add Vamiprism: Strength. It would require contact, but in combination with the power I recently created Healer 3: Strength Restoration.....
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]