Sandbox: Tester Thread

Experiment: Commence.

Re: Magneto vs. Jean Grey

Not true.

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Oh. Em. Gee.

See the header for that second post?

That's a dummy post I made in the Marvelous Miscreant's Multiverse Forum!

I has cracked the code of Internet Spacetime!!!

At least, of Nabble!

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Who-wha?

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

I imported a post from your forum to THIS forum.

Hence, entire THREADS can be imported here to the appropriate sections. That will improve your odds of having your threads seen, thus saving your forum, or at least allowing the threads to live on after your forum fades into relative obscurity.

Not that hard.

Mik_Hael
Administrator
-.-

Re: Not that hard.

 Yes? Can I help you?

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

neogenetica
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

neogenetica
I think you have just discovered the internet version of an organ transplant.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Brilliant!

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Or, perhaps just as cool, the internet version of Teleportation/Dimensional Travel.

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

 I'm ready for the transfer when you are!

Just decide which threads you want to keep, I'll determine the proper sections they go to, and they'll be moved, quick as Internet lightning...

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Okay, and I have another experiment I want to conduct.

Don't be alarmed if you see some thread-based weirdness in the next few minutes (or throughout the day).

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

so....did it work?

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Um...more research is required...

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

Fine....*throws more grant money at Shad*

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread

 Don't forget lab fees.....

Oh, and book costs.

Re: Sandbox: Tester Thread