Private Power List (Note- Large Images)

Josh
This is a little project I started in November (November 20, to be specific). I really had no intentions to tell anyone about this since it seemed like a silly thing to do in my idle time, but with the 502 gateway errors making the site less usable, I figured someone might be interested.

Basically, I save any power that I like as an HTML file, so that if the site is ever down, or I want to read it without an internet connection (which is not a problem for me, my internet's extremely reliable), I still have the text of that power and all comments up to the time I saved it available. This also allowed me to clear up my bookmarks from having a huge list of powers somewhere on it.

Count as of this post is 781 powers, a fraction of the list's somewhere between 5360 and 5440 powers. I had one long day of saving a bunch of powers off of a bookmark list, and after that making it grow was as simple as right clicking and saving any power that caught my interest. I present three images showing what it is like:

Private Power List 1
This is the main folder. "T" is the largest, but it would fall by quite a few if I removed "The" from the titles of powers, with "S" then taking the position of largest.

Private Power List 2
A view of the "T" folder. Nothing surprising here.

Private Power List 3 cropped
And here we have a power! Ugly, isn't it? I had the choice between preserving the nice regular off-the-site appearance, or making the files easy to retitle. Because I was purely interested in the text, I went with the latter option.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in procuring a copy for themselves, just say so and I'll look into getting an account on MediaFire or the like and uploading it for you.

Re: Private Power List (Note- Large Images)

Oh, dear...sounds messy.

Re: Private Power List (Note- Large Images)

Myself
Administrator
Seems like a potentially useful idea to me.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Private Power List (Note- Large Images)

Philote
Looks cool, put a lot of work into it
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.