Power Projects

Myself
Administrator
This is a thread for posting idea relating to powers you are yet to write up a draft for; ones you are trying to word. This may also be used to pass an idea for a more creative or knowledgeable mind; I may choose to pass a mythology-related idea to Shadowulf1, since he has a far greater knowledge of the area, for example.

With that, I shall now start it off with a problem I intend to solve:
-A power to control the perception of time. For instance, this could be used to prevent a year feeling like an instant after living hundreds of years.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Projects

This is best handled in the Power Orphanage, whether it's been fully drafted or formulated or not. No need to split hairs for completely thought-up ideas and budding ones.

And there, you can tell me of this mythology power of which you speak.

(BTW: I think there's already a power to control perception of time. Forget the name, but I'm pretty sure I didn't just imagine it.)

Re: Power Projects

Myself
Administrator
Well, it was just a topic starter.

I do not actually have a mythology-based power, it was just an example.

As for whether this thread continues, I'll let the other forum users decide that by using it or not. If it proves useless, it'll be drowned by more relevant topics. It may well be a Myself derping moment.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Projects

WonderDrow
Administrator

Let this one drown.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~