Pathfinder

Myself
Administrator
Several of use are into Pathfinder, including yours' truly.

Shadowulf1 suggested creating a thread, so here it is.

I have a couple of character builds to play with if there is interest here.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Pathfinder

Color me interested....

Re: Pathfinder

Myself
Administrator
I have a build to make an alchemist who starts off playing like a rogue and then later gets access to a Dr Jekyll/My Hyde sort of prestige class, allowing one to build a thief who will have an RP reason to switch alignments.

Another build (this one for me) is a half elf which would end up as a wizard 8/alchemist 2/natural alchemist 10, but would count as a wizard 18/alchemist 2 for the purposes of caster levels.

I am happy to share either.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Pathfinder

Coming March 22nd!! Play #PathfinderRPG with @roll20app!

https://twitter.com/paizo/status/968562689621442560

Re: Pathfinder

This

Is

FANTASTIC!

Re: Pathfinder

I'm not sure of the implications, personally, but it sounds really great.