Non-Superpower Hobbies

Myself
Administrator
In the interest of trying to re-ignite this forum once more (I myself have not typed anything in a long time), I thought I'd create a new thread to attract the interest of members here, both new and old. We obviously all share a passion for superpowers, but the real question is what else do you find interesting?

For me, I have many interests. I am interested in many things, including wildlife conservation, many areas of science, and learning foreign languages. As for the last part, I am only fluent in English, but I have also studied Esperanto, Spanish, German and as of this year (as a New Year's Resolution), French.

So, tell us about yourselves, whether you are new or old on these forums.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]