New Beginning wiki?

Myself
Administrator
Shall we make a wiki for New Beginning and the information it contains like we did for the Evolutionist's Stone? We could record our characters habits, personalities, traits and frequently used powers. It would also help us jump in and out if we cannot be there all the time (like I and WHD are not always able to do).

We could show the relationships between characters, such as those who are at ware, are allies or part of a greater team. Most importantly, it could make a timeline of sorts on a site like that of important events. We also wouldn't have to explain features of our various planets, islands, private dimensions and the like.

So, what does everyone think? If I get a good response, I can create it today.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning wiki?

If you did I doubt I'd remember to update my parts at all...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

@Myself: If you create it, you'd probably be primarily responsible with filling it up.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Myself
Administrator
That would be far too much work for any man to perform alone.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Philote
Administrator
We are not very good at keeping up with updates I think
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 Tell me about it.

Warriors of Myth Wiki, Evolutionist's Stone Wiki, Evolutionist's Stone RP, doing things by yourself is pretty stinking hard...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 You are so right...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 *sigh* Perhaps if Dryad helped, this could be made a reality...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Myself
Administrator
I may go ahead and create such a wiki.

May be helpful when trying to keep track of things.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning wiki?

WonderDrow
Administrator
That will become difficult when there's a Reboot of New Beginning.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: New Beginning wiki?

If there is a reboot. As it is, NB is declining fast.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Philote
Why would there be a reboot?

@Marv: Its a shame, I actually really like my NB character.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

It been going downhill for awhile...a very long while. It's just not fun when everyone just goes for the nuclear option right off the bat. There's not finesse. There's not skill. Its all power moves and final takedowns...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Randomness is the number one cause of its downfall. You can;t sustain randomness. After awhile, it just gets stupid.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

I say we just let it die if it does. No sense in trying to force it.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 The Penultimate isn't going anywhere. Neither is Wulf.