Message Board...

Locked 986 messages Options

Message Board...

Welcome to the Message Board. Here you can post any bulletins than you would like people to know. Birthdays, if you'll be away, if you have a question, comment or concern, if you want to make an announcement, or would just like to exchange contact information (email, home phone, cell phone, address, etc). Feel free to do that all here.

Re: Message Board...

Well, since nobody else wants to start...

Roleplay Wiki's still open if you guys want to take a look-see. It's coming along better, but not as good as it could be.

Anyone who knows about the RP (or about the characters, especially if you created one) may feel free to contribute. In addition, new characters are always welcome (just make sure to add them in the "Character" thread below, as well...)

I've got the powers covered for the most part, but pictures demonstrating  superhuman powers would be much appreciated.

Other than that, feel free to view and marvel the awesomeness that is the Evolutionist's Stone Roleplay Wiki...
Whd

Re: Message Board...

Whd
Administrator
I'm sorry, I just don't have that many usefull things to share with you guys

Re: Message Board...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Message Board...

I wish there were more people here that were committed to meaningful participation, period...

Re: Message Board...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Message Board...

um...that wasn't a jab at anybody...I just would like to see more people here is all...

But anyways, I don't really think I meant to say that I wanted to talk about anything in particular; I moreso wish there was something TO talk about.

And plus, this is really just for if you want to leave any messages to notify others of anything. If so, great, do it here. If not, that's fine, too.

Re: Message Board...

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Message Board...

Re: Message Board...

the knight of neverending dark
"I don't like lollipops"- Artemis Fowl.

If you aren't the youngest, you're close. I think mostly everybody here is 13 and up...

Uh...congrats?

Did you ever take a look at the RP below?

I mean the Official RP thread...that one's the only one that's got any bit of organization...

Re: Message Board...

the knight of neverending dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
"I don't like lollipops"- Artemis Fowl.

Re: Message Board...

What do you think of the Official Role Play?