Message Board/Question Corner/Suggestion Box

Message Board/Question Corner/Suggestion Box

Your questions, comments and concerns pertaining to the operation of this section of the Forum are most welcome here. Maybe you want to introduce yourself as a writer, or get to know other folks here, or ask for ideas on a story, discuss ways to combat writer's block, complain about trolls insulting your story or bullying you, all of that may be addressed in this thread.

Best wishes, boys and girls!

Re: Message Board/Question Corner/Suggestion Box

I think I'll soon start posting links to good fanfiction and original fiction I run across. You guys should all do the same!

And speaking of good fanfiction and original fiction, welcome back Arcade Anna! Best of luck on your Powers High series!

Re: Message Board/Question Corner/Suggestion Box

GV, your new story is genius! I fully approve and anticipate the next update.
Praise the Sun